Reviews for BFW: Omake Collection
noxlumen chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
chapter 4. No, I didn't see these 2 writing epic brilliant fanfic instead of this. Orihime wants to be a robot with lazer eyes when she grows up and Rukia's sketches say it all. This was well done for those nuts.
noxlumen chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Chapter one. Yes, I am the extra special fangirl that can tell you that the SPELLING of Ichigo used for his name in the series actually means "defend unto death", but the pronunciation also means strawberry. So no, his dad was not strange enough to name his first born after food, but it is to be noted that since he is strawberry blond his dad should still be slapped.

Other than that, you gave me a good giggle.
lol chapter 17 . 6/27/2013
i love this! haha it's rather funny
mewtwo master chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
. !
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 14 . 3/26/2013
I was reading this fanfic long before I ever had an account on FF, and I continued after I got an account. It's got a few* of the things I like in my fanfics: It's well-written, humorous, and it's all-around a great idea!

*Because I like/read all types of fanfics, I have A LOT of things that I'm looking for in what I read. If it were a tragic story or something along those lines, I'd look for the balance in that, rather than the humor. Probably an unnecessary explanation, but anyway. I like it!
MT's Souless6 chapter 13 . 3/21/2013
you got me you lost me update
Juan Pujol Garcia chapter 13 . 3/20/2013
Poor, poor Tatsuki...
Denizen Of Madness chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
I gotta say, I like this fanfic, but there is a tiny problem I have with it.

These "authors" are posting stories with details about the characters lives, yet the characters don't seem to be worried at the least. Also, is the internet some sort of pan dimensional nexus or something? Can characters from other series see fanfictions of them? If I were to , oh, write a story about Grell from Black Butler, would s/he be able to read it?

Grell: *appears out of nowhere* Oh, darling! I didn't know you cared enough to do that!

... scratch that.

On the plus side, you've done a very good job at keeping everyone in character, a few spelling errors aside.
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
Honestly... not me.
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Seriously to what Orihime said at the end. great story, by the way.
sqidog chapter 12 . 7/30/2012
Haha, this fanfic was random, but very funny!
Lol XD
Bloody-Rozez chapter 12 . 7/21/2012
Loved it! I can totally see them writing stuff like this lol
Bloody-Rozez chapter 11 . 7/14/2012
lolololol this stuff is hilarious! keep up the good work! w
wowww chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
Omg... So I googled my name and your fanfic link came up.

In the first sentence it said "felt like crying for Christina. Oshima is a bastard"

That's my name, LOL. Christina Oshima... o.o

I have no idea wthell is going on but that's pretty fucking kick ass. The End. (:
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Ichigo likes Shakespeare and is japanese so I don't think there would be any twilight in japan go ichihime!