Reviews for Speedster buddies
clara200 chapter 1 . 10/28/2019
That was short sweet and cute. Thanks.
MagicWarriorDragon chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
I just tried to add this to my favorites a second time. I’ve read this multiple times and I still love it. Speedsters buddies for the win!
Kendall chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
That was sooooooo cute! adorable!
Artemis Jane chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Thank you for writing this. It just made my day:)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
If you ever want to give Jason a speedster buddy, it should be Owen Mercer/ Captain Boomerang. Imagine them babysitting their little brothers (Tim and Bart) while secretly drinking. By the end of the days, Owen and Jason are both drunk as heck and Tim and Bart end up babysitting them as they rampage through the streets, crying about their daddy issues. And they bond over making fun of Batman and making his life all that harder.
Drunk Jason and Drunk Owen wailing in the cave while an annoyed Batman wonders how to dispose of their dead bodies when he's done with them.

(GREAT STORY BY THE WAY! I LOVE DAMI AND IREY!)
Chipmunk94 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
God, I am so clueless. I had to look up who Irey and Bart were. I haven't read the comics in so long, so every time I read a DC fanfiction, I get spoilers :( I'm not complaining, though, I love learning more about the DC universe.
Luzith chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Ah, I love it :D
Amydiddle chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
lol short pants
Michelangelo1995 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
i hav to admit i did not kno to much about damian but this story did help me see the relationship with irey, so thank you for this good no not good, excellent read!
Jay Rowan chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Actually, you know what? Now YOU also made me wonder about this 'speedster buddiies' thing.

Thanks for writing this!
maximuso chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I like the introspective/perspective-type writing you have going. Also, more Irey/Damian, they are awesome the way you write them! My only problem is... I don't know, it needed more action? Well, for what it was, kinda slice-of-life, it was pretty great. More Please!
Betty More Fishe chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
oh! I want a speedster buddie
Izzyaro chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I loved that. Looking at it, it is uncanny how Dick and Tim, and Jason and Damian are so similar. I really like the relationship between Dick and Wally.

Although I have to admit, the best pairing is Damian and Irey. They are just amazing :)
Anonymous Goon chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Bats adopt speedster buddies like we adopt puppies XD
AllBlueChaser chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Aww! I want a speedster buddy too!