Reviews for Secrets
Landshark chapter 7 . 9/26
I loved this so much please write chapter 8 soon!
Arghh... This is just PERFECT!
SN2797 chapter 7 . 8/1
It's sooo lovely!
Please write more soon!
I really like this story but its been over two years since its last update...has this story been abandoned?
AsianObsession chapter 7 . 11/7/2015
It's been forever since you've updated and I'm not foolish enough to hope that you'll eventually continue, but I wanted to say that this story was well-done. I just recently got into the lingfan pairing and this was an enjoyable read.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
You vowed as an author to never take so long to update again.
You're a liar and a promise breaker.
Never make a promise that you can't keep.
SailingTheOTP chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
oceaning chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
I love it! I love the babies name as well, Lan Fan will be a great mother & protector of Zhi!
oceaning chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Omg... O_O
This is not good...
oceaning chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
My babies are too precious! *_*
oceaning chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
Aww, they're so precious! *_*
oceaning chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Lmao, that was too funny! XD
Another FMA fan chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
I just read your story and I must admit, you make it very hard for me to put down! I really enjoy how you were able to tie in characters within the FMA universe even though they have dispersed after dealing with Father. I love your use of description and as a side note, you really make each character come to life. It also helps that your descriptive language can paint very vivid pictures as I'm reading, it feels like watching a movie!

To be honest, I don't mind you not updating for a long time because (in my opinion) I feel that a rushed chapter will never beat a chapter that has been well planned, thought out, and nicely edited. Keep up your epic work!
Stelra Etnae chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
Nice chapter! Lan Fan is awesome.
Looking forward to the next update!