Reviews for Secrets
Guest chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
You vowed as an author to never take so long to update again.
You're a liar and a promise breaker.
Never make a promise that you can't keep.
Dotdodot chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY IS AMAZING!
ludgate-dwyer chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
I love it! I love the babies name as well, Lan Fan will be a great mother & protector of Zhi!
ludgate-dwyer chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Omg... O_O
This is not good...
ludgate-dwyer chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
My babies are too precious! *_*
ludgate-dwyer chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
Aww, they're so precious! *_*
ludgate-dwyer chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Lmao, that was too funny! XD
Another FMA fan chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
I just read your story and I must admit, you make it very hard for me to put down! I really enjoy how you were able to tie in characters within the FMA universe even though they have dispersed after dealing with Father. I love your use of description and as a side note, you really make each character come to life. It also helps that your descriptive language can paint very vivid pictures as I'm reading, it feels like watching a movie!

To be honest, I don't mind you not updating for a long time because (in my opinion) I feel that a rushed chapter will never beat a chapter that has been well planned, thought out, and nicely edited. Keep up your epic work!
Stelra Etnae chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
Nice chapter! Lan Fan is awesome.
Looking forward to the next update!
leethaxodon chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
You are amazing! Seriously though. Your writing seems like it was taken right from the manga!
madman42 chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
Interesting chapter! I really like this story and can't wait for the next chapter! More soon please! D
Guest chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Awww i love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Oh wow this chapter was great!

That must have been so incredibly akward for Lan fan!

Great chapter! I can't wait to read the next!
Ryuusizo chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
I liked the suspense. You really show Lan Fan's abilities as a stealth guard and as a warrior in general. I kind of chuckled a bit at the thought of the interrogation...Ling really does have a lot of siblings! Can't wait to see what happens next.
Ember Sunblaze chapter 6 . 9/13/2012