Reviews for They Know
your awesome
Broken Antler in Winter chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Yay-p
Dream HUGE chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
I loved that! Ah I loved the first chapter as well and the Superboy's bluntness at the end was golden! Awesome job on this!
randomkitty101 chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Ha! Hilarious!
AnimatedGeek chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Oh my god that was so frickin awesome!
So everything until the break chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
That was hilarious. All THOES people who like kfXrob will read this and... Anywho lmfao. And rock x20956
newdog14 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
LOVE It! And if I had a printer I'd totally frame it! there just aren't enough stories where KF and Robin aren't gay. Now, don't get me wrong, I have NO problems with gay people, or slash in general, I just don't think this paring works. Maybe it's because I'm a total Spitfire fanatic, or maybe it's because I'm in love with Robin, maybe it's a bit of both, but any way Thanks!
FudoTwin17 chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
GOOGLE!
LMFAO chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
You should make a sequel lol
deatheagle202 chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
XDDD lmfao! I loved how he pulled a robin! I love the,

"Well, maybe. If there even is a Batgirl... must check the ultimate source!"

Not the BatComp.

Not the JLA database.

Google.

Google's my fav! I luv everything! X)
Wimpole Street chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Funny stuff. You'll make it there someday. )
Ninja in Training chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
is that the end of the story? and is robin really gay? must not. but good story though!:D
viridianaln9 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
i liked the story it was very fun.
CMK Jam-Sam chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Holy crud, I just found this. WHY did I just find this? I was reading this and I was like "Huh this style seems familiar..." and then I read the "love? hate? frame? set on fire?" bit and I was like "Wait a sec I know one person who says that..." then I looked at the author and it was YOU. I was like "holy crud I am SO out of it." And then I was laughing. A lot. So funny...

Otherwise, am I the only one to notice the character thingy for Robin randomly changed from Dick G to Tim D? Weeeiirrrd.

Good story. I must say this. GREEEEAT.
bloodyhell95 chapter 2 . 3/7/2011