Reviews for Lyrical Ride
Taeniaea chapter 9 . 4/16/2014
cool story
Misaka 20.001 chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
the x-jerk, the x is originally replaced by whatever word in momo's enemy. For example tiger imajin will be called tiger-jerk (or tora-yaro if goes by japan language). The story, uh, mind screw? I see suzumiya haruhi reference there, but it still confuse me. The sad part? There are no ryoutaro here.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/10/2012
no chapter 10 yet?where's zeronous and deneb?
DragonGolem chapter 7 . 2/23/2011
I am very impressed with this story. I never expected a cliffhanger like that nor did I expect such an amazing revelation. Thank you very much.
Keith 'AzureGrimoire' Kurogane chapter 7 . 2/18/2011
Wha- Vita in Super Climax Form?

Do Want!

Nicely written BTW.
Sorakage Sama chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
Wow! What a revelation! This just keeps getting more and more dramatic. Great work as usual.

Soakage Sama
Sorakage Sama chapter 6 . 2/6/2011
That was a cool chapter. This gets better with every new installment.

Soakage Sama
Sorakage Sama chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
Wow. That was a deep chapter. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Nanoha ended up with a harem by the end of things. She has Fate, Yuuno's chasing after her, and Vita's in denial. This gets more interesting with every chapter.

Sorakage Sama chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
You have a great flare for humor and action. Great work

Sorakage Sama chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
BWA-HA-HA-HA! Momo finally met his match! I can't wait to see what happens next.

Sorakage Sama chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
I like this. I like this A LOT! This story has some real potential, and an expansion would really garner some reviews. I can't wait to see what happens next.