Reviews for Linger
ZeloraNDZ chapter 23 . 7/9
It's a really sad and touching story. Loved it!
Kawaii Snowdrop chapter 23 . 7/3
This is beautiful :)
lunazona chapter 23 . 5/24
this made me tear :') it was good
bakasaru264 chapter 19 . 4/18
So I was wondering for the past 2 chapters... where the hell are the others? You just seem to focus mainly on Zoro and Nami.
bakasaru264 chapter 15 . 4/18
No goddamnit you are making me cry! LUFFY!
bakasaru264 chapter 7 . 4/18
Cute Luffy having his faithful pup by his side, awwww.
TENNIS-w-GUITARS chapter 16 . 1/4
I love this chapter. it has to be my favorite, the second being Zoro's baseball backstory. You are able to convey true emotions in a few words, and that is such a talent. I always come back to re-read this story and those two chapters. Especially when I'm in need of comfort. Thank you.
memarvo chapter 23 . 11/16/2014
This book reminds me so much of Hymn for the Missing by Red. They're both so sad! I almost cried! I don't cry often so that means this was a real tear-jerker. Despite this being sad, it was a good story. It fills you with hope and yet makes you sad! So beautiful!
Saravi Boo chapter 23 . 11/7/2014
Aagh! You killed Luffy! O_O' And you did so in such a beautiful way I can't bring myself to dislike it. The story was touching and sweet. The style was very artistic. I am impressed how much emotion you captured in so few words. Well done.
irezel chapter 23 . 9/9/2014
i'm crying and it's all your fault. nnnnnnnng, but anyway, very touching, and super sad, and very well done. :)
Animelover314 chapter 23 . 7/18/2014
This was wonderfull. It always makes me tear up.
Bulletsforvalent chapter 23 . 7/3/2014
what a sweet tragedy. It gets me thinking of how precious my friends are. Thanx
Aqua468 chapter 23 . 5/16/2014
Do you feel satisfied knowing that you made me cry?

This is beautiful. :)
Lilero chapter 23 . 2/14/2014
Well. I didn't think that so few words could make me cry so much. Snif.