Reviews for Linger
sandy-ramen-thief chapter 23 . 2/18
This was hard as fudge to read. It was really good (depressing, but good), but it would have been so much easier to read all at once in a one-shot. Still, it was good
PialStigma chapter 23 . 10/19/2016
Damn ninjas cutting onions...
Sweetmama59 chapter 23 . 8/7/2016
I don't like sad stories but I can't loving this one. It's shortness was sufficient enough to toich my heart. Oh Luffy.
Suq chapter 19 . 5/29/2016
This chapter made me laugh and cry
Why do you hurt me
;-;
Yournerdymango chapter 23 . 1/3/2016
I read both Linger and its sequel, Aftermath, and I must say that was the most gut wrenching thing I've read in a while. Everything was captured so beautifully and it really moved me to tears. The way you portray the characters and situation make it so real and I just love it! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 23 . 11/13/2015
Beautiful. I'm crying, and it is because it's so heartbreakingly beautiful.
EmD23 chapter 23 . 10/10/2015
Short, bittersweet and powerful. A tried and true plot, but you did it masterfully.

Excellent, really.
Nekokratik chapter 23 . 9/5/2015
that was beautiful. just simply beautiful. if i wasnt reading this at work id be in tears right now. not ugly crying and exagerated cries of admjration and how i love this, altho i REALLY do, this fanfiction deserves something serious and beautiful and deep. so thank you. albeit the chapters were short, your writing made up for it.
ZeloraNDZ chapter 23 . 7/9/2015
It's a really sad and touching story. Loved it!
Kawaii Snowdrop chapter 23 . 7/3/2015
This is beautiful :)
lunazona chapter 23 . 5/24/2015
this made me tear :') it was good
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
bakasaru264 chapter 19 . 4/18/2015
So I was wondering for the past 2 chapters... where the hell are the others? You just seem to focus mainly on Zoro and Nami.
bakasaru264 chapter 15 . 4/18/2015
No goddamnit you are making me cry! LUFFY!
bakasaru264 chapter 7 . 4/18/2015
Cute Luffy having his faithful pup by his side, awwww.