Reviews for Linger
Suq chapter 19 . 5/29
This chapter made me laugh and cry
Why do you hurt me
;-;
Yournerdymango chapter 23 . 1/3
I read both Linger and its sequel, Aftermath, and I must say that was the most gut wrenching thing I've read in a while. Everything was captured so beautifully and it really moved me to tears. The way you portray the characters and situation make it so real and I just love it! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 23 . 11/13/2015
Beautiful. I'm crying, and it is because it's so heartbreakingly beautiful.
EmD23 chapter 23 . 10/10/2015
Short, bittersweet and powerful. A tried and true plot, but you did it masterfully.

Excellent, really.
Nekokratik chapter 23 . 9/5/2015
that was beautiful. just simply beautiful. if i wasnt reading this at work id be in tears right now. not ugly crying and exagerated cries of admjration and how i love this, altho i REALLY do, this fanfiction deserves something serious and beautiful and deep. so thank you. albeit the chapters were short, your writing made up for it.
ZeloraNDZ chapter 23 . 7/9/2015
It's a really sad and touching story. Loved it!
Kawaii Snowdrop chapter 23 . 7/3/2015
This is beautiful :)
lunazona chapter 23 . 5/24/2015
this made me tear :') it was good
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
bakasaru264 chapter 19 . 4/18/2015
So I was wondering for the past 2 chapters... where the hell are the others? You just seem to focus mainly on Zoro and Nami.
bakasaru264 chapter 15 . 4/18/2015
No goddamnit you are making me cry! LUFFY!
bakasaru264 chapter 7 . 4/18/2015
Cute Luffy having his faithful pup by his side, awwww.
TENNIS-w-GUITARS chapter 16 . 1/4/2015
I love this chapter. it has to be my favorite, the second being Zoro's baseball backstory. You are able to convey true emotions in a few words, and that is such a talent. I always come back to re-read this story and those two chapters. Especially when I'm in need of comfort. Thank you.
memarvo chapter 23 . 11/16/2014
This book reminds me so much of Hymn for the Missing by Red. They're both so sad! I almost cried! I don't cry often so that means this was a real tear-jerker. Despite this being sad, it was a good story. It fills you with hope and yet makes you sad! So beautiful!
Saravi Boo chapter 23 . 11/7/2014
Aagh! You killed Luffy! O_O' And you did so in such a beautiful way I can't bring myself to dislike it. The story was touching and sweet. The style was very artistic. I am impressed how much emotion you captured in so few words. Well done.