Reviews for 405 Blood Is Thicker Than Water
aprilf00l chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
*squee* Awesome fic! Can't wait for more!
bedshaped3 chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Oh Merlin *sigh* rookie mistake not tying up the Elyan string! Funny enough this happens a lot on TV (shoddy attempts at lying and forgetting who needs to know) - so makes this story even more believable.

I have to say I think this is my favourite story of the series so far. The exchanges between Merlin/Gwaine, Gwaine/Gwen, Gwen/Hunith and Arthur/Gwen in Chapter 2 were so real I heard them in my head...I saw it.

Heartbreaking ending, but I'm actually glad their romance is not too linear and there are emotional obstacles they have to overcome that haven't been tackled in the series yet (at least from the stances the characters are taking here.) I would watch this!
Red Eyed Newborn chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
The characters actually sound like they do on the show. Congrats and I love it!
Stephy chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
SUCH a sad episode. but how brilliantly written! LOVED it. Thank you so much Audirox!
jtjaforever chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
I had missed this chapter and had to go back and read after reading the 1st chapter of 406.

As always you have these voices down and your vision of where S4 should go is both inspiring and beautiful. We can not hope for AG's relationship to go so well and these words echo those that Gwen made at the end of 310.

Thanks for sharing your vision, now on to make FB on 406.
The.wickedly.insane chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
oooohhh. cliffie!

i love itt :D

all the gwenarthur angst is driving me mad.

please update soon!
Natters chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
more please
PoisoningPigeonsinthePark chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
hello! I just realised (with a great surge of guilt) that I'd been reading and enjoying this story for a while, but I don't think I've reviewed it at all.

Sorry.

I know how nice it is to get reviews, so I shan't withold any longer :)

This is really, really awesome. I hope series 3 has as much Arwen as this! I really really hope! Although you did kind of break my heart just a little bit at the end of this chapter, I'll cope, because it was well written (which, everyone knows, counteracts heartbreak). Just as long as it all ends happily eventually. please?
Guardian Izz chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
glad you updated, it's been so long I almost gave up.

I have to admit that despite mine not liking angst in general, cause I prefer drama and IMO there IS a difference, and the cliffhanger at the end THIS is my favourite episode so far! Dear GOSH I hope they make something like this on TV... not another "Arthur must marry another visiting princess" storyline, but a "Guinevere's realism vs Arthur's optimism" storyline.

I think partly why I like Arwen so much in the series is because despite being different they are also similar. They come from different worlds and yet have same honourable dreams and aspirations for Camelot and life in general. They are both ambitious, though Arthur's more act then think type, while Gwen is think think think and maybe act - type... They both lost family as children and that makes them more alike than anything on a mental level, and they even out one another.

Of course sometimes their different upbringing is in the way, and their similar stubbornness only prolongs the quarrel.

Nevertheless I keep waiting for Arthur to get a little macho - it usually comes out when he's jealous, I've noticed. Like in 3x13 he more or less made out with her right in front of Lancelot... What I mean is that I hope you will include at least one power-threat. Kinda like him warning her (prob. after seeing her being friendly with Lance - or the other way around) that the consequence of getting involved with a prince and then cutting him is his being able to make her life a living hell, which would include him not allowing her to marry ANYONE EVER ... I think Arthur's not the type to hold a grudge for long, however he CAN hold on to hurt and spurned feelings for more than enough as we've seen in series 2.

i do hope though that the Lancelot thin will bring them back together this time, not cut the further apart like last time in the show.

Please continue your episode stories, and update more, or just publish 2 chapters at once, cause the wait was heart-wrenching. And I do feel sorry for Arthur, but man... HE HAS GOT TO FIGHT FOR HER! Please don't make him like the ninny king form the legends who just sits and watches his best knight flirting it up with his wife. I mean SOME macho cave man behaviour is expected considering the medieval times and view of women as property/prize back then...

best of luck

izz
BeckyBoo12221 chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
Hey,

Excuse my language now, Uther is an evil git and didyou know 'Uther' means Horrid, yeah it does ha. Anyway keep it up and have fun,

Bye,

-Becky
Unlikely Reader chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
You surely know how to break a girl's heart. That was such a heart wrenching episode! I felt my eyes welling up. And how brilliant to add "Farewell to Gwen" in that final scene! Made it seem as if I was watching an actual episode of Merlin. I admit I was surprised by the ending as I thought Arthur might succeed in the end and carry her off to Camelot and declare his love for all to witness, but that wouldn't be great storytelling now, would it? Fantastic writing! Please update as soon as you can!

P.s. Glad you're feeling better :)
cvgirl chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
Good to see you back. Nice angsty episode. I don't want Guinevere to be noble anymore... I want Guin and Arthur together... Please don't make the angst last too long.
CamelotForever chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
Sorry to learn you were sick and your PC was being naughty! Glad you're feeling better!

I don't know what to make of this story. It's very well represented and I could feel the emotions of Arthur, Gwen and even Merlin. Gwen cares so much for people that I understand her reasoning but I hope she sees that love can also change the minds of others, which I have a feeling you'll address in the next episode.

So sad but brilliantly written! Can't wait for the next one! :)
Emachinescat chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
Looking forward to more - and I also hope to see some more Merlin-central storyline in the future as well! :) Love it, so sad! :)

~Emachinescat ..
Cwam chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
Great as always, though I will admit to being somewhat surprised by how this "episode" concluded.

I look forward to the next "episode" in your series. Keep up the good work and update soon!