Reviews for Quiet On The Set
charbronte chapter 21 . 10/6
thunnababy chapter 6 . 9/26
I hope there aren't anymore road blocks for them. Geez, give them a break! LOL.
Oh, by the way, the links on your profile page to see their outfits doesn't work.
thunnababy chapter 5 . 9/26
Let the gossips wag their tongues, it means nothing. They should just go on and ignore it all.
thunnababy chapter 4 . 9/24
Loved this chapter and they are really growing close and trusting with each other. I'm sure he really cares about her so I don't think it'll be long before they become lovers. :)
thunnababy chapter 3 . 9/24
I can probably count on one hand, maybe less, that Jacob was a pain in the butt and worse. I didn't even like his character in the books or films. I hope he doesn't become a problem for them and try to break them up by lying to the Paps. OY! I love how Edward is protective of her, she will need that, I fear.
thunnababy chapter 2 . 9/24
I'm not sure how long it will take him to break down her walls but I'm betting it will be pretty soon. :) I hope she stops being so jumpy and nervous.
thunnababy chapter 1 . 9/23
I don't think it'll be too long before he gets his way with her.
glorinapattinson chapter 33 . 8/7
Oh I want the babies! Lots of love from your fan from México!
misskrista chapter 33 . 7/26
Such a wonderful story! I'm glad I stumbled upon it! Can't wait for more!
Kaiana chapter 33 . 7/14
I'm still waiting for the baaaaaabiiiiieeeeeeesssssss hehehehehe #teamgrandmas
lilmstran chapter 33 . 7/13
loved it
Munirah0509 chapter 33 . 7/11
I had gone back through my followed stories trying to find this one and was so upset I couldn't find it. Thank you so much for updating! I loved rereading this whole story! So good.
Kmommie chapter 33 . 7/7
Thank you so much for the update! Love this story so much!
nesciamema chapter 33 . 7/6
Hoping for a future-take.
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 33 . 7/6
Hope all is well with life. Thanks for the update, I reread the story and I forgot how cute Edward and Bella are!
1,446 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »