Reviews for If Dreams Came True
Count me in. I'm not leaving Durarara fandom. And so are you. If you were going to update this fic again I would be greatful. This is best fluffy hurt fic I have once a while. I love it. Thanks!
unknown chapter 34 . 4/28
I AM I LOVE DURARARA AND YI UR STORY; PLEASE CONTINUE
Cheer up..
OMIGOD! IZAYA NOOOOO! STOPIT! NOT THAT DEJECTED DEPRESSED EMOTIONS PLEASE! I GOTTA GET AN UPDATE!
TheDreamFlareAlchemist chapter 34 . 12/10/2015
I love this please keep updating !
Guest chapter 34 . 3/18/2015
i like the story. finish it :) can't wait for the next chapter until end
GH chapter 34 . 3/12/2015
Please please please please please please, make a new chapter! I have read a bunch of stories! But this is just the winner of them all! I need to know whats going to happen! OwO
Aiko Suzuki chapter 34 . 3/12/2015
Please update chapter please! i mean you haven't updated this for years but please finish this story!
Evilkitten3 chapter 34 . 10/13/2014
I really like this story. Keep up the good work
anaidreh chapter 34 . 7/15/2014
No! you're not alone! there are many people into Durarara fandom and i love Shizaya so much!
Your story is very very adorable and the suspense a get from Izaya condition feels sooo real it creep me out
so please update, it's a shame to leave this story, really.
AsumeKona chapter 34 . 6/19/2014
So... It's been like three years now? *sigh* I guess that means this story is officially discontinued... A shame really. I like this story a lot. Like, a lot a lot. Both Shizu and Izaya are just so adorable! And Shizu conforting Izaya all the time (o) so cute! I love how you wrote 'morning Izaya'. I've always imagined that he would be super adorable when he wakes up to something he likes in the morning (say Shizuo for example). Though I am dissappointed that this story is (seemingly) discontinued, thank you for writing it. It was very very good.
Guest chapter 34 . 5/15/2014
IM STILL INTO DURARARA!' SHIZAYA! Please update? Pleeeeeeease? This is awesome and I wanted to cry when I finished that last chapter (also because it's midnight and I get up at 6:30 an I stayed up to read). Btw, not sure I you heard but there's a new season of DRRR coming out! Inspo, maybeh? Anyway, pleeeeease update! My account is Shimmerwind, I'm just not logged in. PM me if you'll continue, cuz I'll be waiting eagerly!
chibimermaid chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Hey! I really like your story so far! I hope you decide to continue it and stop your hiatus! :) Hope to read some more of your work soon
romagen chapter 34 . 3/20/2014
Please update this story! It is amazing, purely amazing. What about Izaya's uncle? Is he gonna come back for Izaya or is he gone forever?
Fumiko15 chapter 34 . 3/5/2014
This story is just so perfect please continue for all the fans out there QAQ