Reviews for Getting under your skin
ai chapter 6 . 4/13
NO!please don't stop! the story is really good! please continue!
putandari chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
oooooww...
kousaku/megumi all the way!

waiting-
animefan chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
Ur story is very interesting I like it very much! Hope u can update soon .
niji chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
would be nice to see an Update - I'd like to continue reading this!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
While I welcome the idea, I have some qualms with this. If you write a fanfic in English, stick to English. Don't throw random Japanese words into it - it doesn't make sense. We know that they're speaking Japanese and that this is "translated", so leaving some words in Japanese just makes it seem like the "translation" went off for a second.
XinRin chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
Adorable! There's a bit of OOC for Aizawa, but that's whats great about it xD Otherwise, we'd never see that side of his ;3
Thanks so much for posting such a wonderful story, made my day!
I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Leah Miyuki Cannon chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
This is very well written! Everyone is very in character, especially Aizawa. I eagerly anticipate more!
MilieLitre chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
Actually, I found this fiction on LJ (and read it, do I need to mention this ?) so I already know how amazing the sequel is. And I also know how it ends

But still, it feels good to see it on charted territory. Keep writing awesome stories !
MilieLitre chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Yay ! Let's confuse Aizawa !

I was so disappointed at the end of the drama ; nothing had really happened between Aizawa and Shiraishi. This is why I love your story. And honestly, the characters are not OOC at all. I thought it would be difficult to make a love story with such "emotionnally slow" characters, but you made it !

I want to know what will happen next (and if Aizawa and Shiraishi will get drunk one more time, best moment of the show it was !)
bellsz chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
Yayyy...you finally updated your story. I really enjoyed chap 3. Hopefully I would read chap 4 soon :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
oh no... how long have you not updated it... it waaaasssss veryyyyy goooopoood! pleaseeer update it... pleasrre :'(
AkaiTsumi chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
:D You must have enjoyed writing this a lot if it was the same amount as how much I enjoyed reading it... just started watching this drama, and it SERIOUSLY needs some more stories! Very nice to read this one - can't wait til you continue it! I especially love how you capture all the characters personalities perfectly. :)
bellsz chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
yayy...you updated it. cool...and here i was thinking it was a one shot story. anyway glad there is chap 2. aizawa is a bit OOC but hey i dont care since it's so cuteeeeeeeeee :)
bellsz chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
omg...so cuteeeee...there is unfortunately a few aizawa/shiraishi fanfic. so you should write more ;)