Reviews for Getting under your skin
KookieKuma chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
Great continuation from where the drama left off! You preserved the personallity of each character well. Loved how you portrayed Aizawa's point of view/ thought process (especially thoughts regarding Shiraishi) Hope you regain inspiration to write a sequal.(perhaps set in the time when the original series ended, with Kosaku in Neuroscience, the rest of them in ER). Thank you for writing an awesome fanfic.
Sherry-ShikaLover chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
I liked this, I think you have managed to mostly keep Aizawa in character. The only thing that was always confusing me was that you used their given names and since those are rarely mentioned in the drama I had to always think about which character I was reading about at the moment, but that's only my opinion. It would be great if you'll ever write a sequel to this.
ai chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
NO!please don't stop! the story is really good! please continue!
putandari chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
kousaku/megumi all the way!

animefan chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
Ur story is very interesting I like it very much! Hope u can update soon .
niji chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
would be nice to see an Update - I'd like to continue reading this!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
While I welcome the idea, I have some qualms with this. If you write a fanfic in English, stick to English. Don't throw random Japanese words into it - it doesn't make sense. We know that they're speaking Japanese and that this is "translated", so leaving some words in Japanese just makes it seem like the "translation" went off for a second.
XinRin chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
Adorable! There's a bit of OOC for Aizawa, but that's whats great about it xD Otherwise, we'd never see that side of his ;3
Thanks so much for posting such a wonderful story, made my day!
I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Leah Miyuki Cannon chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
This is very well written! Everyone is very in character, especially Aizawa. I eagerly anticipate more!
MilieLitre chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
Actually, I found this fiction on LJ (and read it, do I need to mention this ?) so I already know how amazing the sequel is. And I also know how it ends

But still, it feels good to see it on charted territory. Keep writing awesome stories !
MilieLitre chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Yay ! Let's confuse Aizawa !

I was so disappointed at the end of the drama ; nothing had really happened between Aizawa and Shiraishi. This is why I love your story. And honestly, the characters are not OOC at all. I thought it would be difficult to make a love story with such "emotionnally slow" characters, but you made it !

I want to know what will happen next (and if Aizawa and Shiraishi will get drunk one more time, best moment of the show it was !)
bellsz chapter 3 . 7/31/2011 finally updated your story. I really enjoyed chap 3. Hopefully I would read chap 4 soon :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
oh no... how long have you not updated it... it waaaasssss veryyyyy goooopoood! pleaseeer update it... pleasrre :'(
AkaiTsumi chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
:D You must have enjoyed writing this a lot if it was the same amount as how much I enjoyed reading it... just started watching this drama, and it SERIOUSLY needs some more stories! Very nice to read this one - can't wait til you continue it! I especially love how you capture all the characters personalities perfectly. :)
bellsz chapter 2 . 3/11/2011 updated it. cool...and here i was thinking it was a one shot story. anyway glad there is chap 2. aizawa is a bit OOC but hey i dont care since it's so cuteeeeeeeeee :)