Reviews for Getting under your skin
Yuri Hannah chapter 6 . 7/27
Aww i love how you ended it!
Yuri Hannah chapter 5 . 7/27
I GOT YOUUU UNDER MY SKIN sorry i just had to
Yuri Hannah chapter 3 . 7/27
CONFUSED AIZAWA IS SO PRECIOUS
Yuri Hannah chapter 2 . 7/27
MY BABY MEGUMI IS SO CLUELESS ITS SO CUTE HONESTLY AND I CANNOT HELP BUT THINK IF AIZAWA WAS JEALOUS IN CANON HE'D BE A BIT LIKE THIS LOL
Yuri Hannah chapter 1 . 7/27
ahhh I love it so much so far! My feels for Aizawa/Shiraishi have skyrocketed coz of Code Blue Season 3! I really hope you continue this!
KookieKuma chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
Great continuation from where the drama left off! You preserved the personallity of each character well. Loved how you portrayed Aizawa's point of view/ thought process (especially thoughts regarding Shiraishi) Hope you regain inspiration to write a sequal.(perhaps set in the time when the original series ended, with Kosaku in Neuroscience, the rest of them in ER). Thank you for writing an awesome fanfic.
Sherry-ShikaLover chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
I liked this, I think you have managed to mostly keep Aizawa in character. The only thing that was always confusing me was that you used their given names and since those are rarely mentioned in the drama I had to always think about which character I was reading about at the moment, but that's only my opinion. It would be great if you'll ever write a sequel to this.
ai chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
NO!please don't stop! the story is really good! please continue!
putandari chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
oooooww...
kousaku/megumi all the way!

waiting-
animefan chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
Ur story is very interesting I like it very much! Hope u can update soon .
niji chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
would be nice to see an Update - I'd like to continue reading this!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
While I welcome the idea, I have some qualms with this. If you write a fanfic in English, stick to English. Don't throw random Japanese words into it - it doesn't make sense. We know that they're speaking Japanese and that this is "translated", so leaving some words in Japanese just makes it seem like the "translation" went off for a second.
XinRin chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
Adorable! There's a bit of OOC for Aizawa, but that's whats great about it xD Otherwise, we'd never see that side of his ;3
Thanks so much for posting such a wonderful story, made my day!
I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Leah Miyuki Cannon chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
This is very well written! Everyone is very in character, especially Aizawa. I eagerly anticipate more!
MilieLitre chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
Actually, I found this fiction on LJ (and read it, do I need to mention this ?) so I already know how amazing the sequel is. And I also know how it ends

But still, it feels good to see it on charted territory. Keep writing awesome stories !