Reviews for my wonderful duaghter
yu-gi-ohlove3 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
awesome story you can so see it if alice was liddel's mother and I have to say the mad hatter is annoying why does he always talk in riddles anway good job I do think you should make this in to a story :)
ANON chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This shifted every-which-way and I couldn't really keep up with what was being said. First it was tender, then it became violent, and then I imagined a teenage girl talking which is out of character since this is the regal Queen Alice speaking. Write from the perspective of the character, but tie in the fact of how they would speak as well. Also, don't scatter the ideas of forgiveness, sorrow, threats, and so on, and mainly stick to one of those ideas, unless it shifts accordingly within the writing.
MintChocolate188 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
A very good story...but could you plz be nicer to loue. He's amazing! :D Overall I loved it and I hope to read more of your stories later
unknown chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
The Mad Hatter is awesome I think you are mean to call him an idiot I LOVE him
UndeadChick4 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I liked it! I can see Alice being her mother. For critique I think Liddell is spelled that way.

Good job! )
awitch'stalefan12 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
this is soo good you know!yeah,why does anybody hasn't review this yet?haha...this is funny,and full of... JOB!I'm your fan of witch's tale star22!
Kaiya chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
i cant believe no one has reviewed this yet. its great. seriously why hasnt anyone else reviewed yet? good story.:D