Reviews for Musing
Ctf20 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Just wanted to agree Knockdown is still best ep yet! Loving all your fics by the way!
Bil chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Great story! I love your depiction of Beckett and Castle. Laney was fun too :)
shaemysterious chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I really loved this cute little story! At the end I was a little dissapointed because I realized it was a one-shot. I so badly wanted it to keep goig!
Lana Langston chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I loved this episode! Finally after three and half years, the Castle/Beckett kiss happened! It was one of my fave episodes! I loved this one-shot! Your stories are awesome!
Yorick's Talking Skull chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Your writing bound me just like the episode did. It was poignant, lovely, passionate, but yet it kept Castle and Kate with a suppressed longing. I am ridiculously in love with this splendid T.V. show and your writing for it.

You rock my metaphorical socks. Seriously. :)
shipper-swabbie chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Guuuuuh! That was amazing! GREAT WORK! You captured Kate wonderfully; "That much closer to trusting him with her heart."? PERFECTION. Way to go! Insta-fave :)
dano010 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Great story for a great episode. You got the little things right just like they did.
xiheartcastle chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I LOVE this! :)
Minal chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
gawd that was soo amazingly well
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Wonderful.
alonepear chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
BEST post-Knockdown one-shot fic I've read. Amazing job, thanks for sharing!
Mestizaa chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I was totally ready to pass this off as just another post knockdown fic, (hell even I did one) but then I saw the ridiculous high review count, (plus you're getting to be quite a name in the Castle fanfic world) and I'm so glad I read this. No one else has done it like you have. Favouriting this now.
Macahol84 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
So like three quarters into this I was thinking eh it's alright then when I got to the part where Kate leaned into Castle I got all mushy. This was awesome :) You did a really good job portraying Kate's thoughts and all the inner turmoil she would be feeling even a week later.
daphnebeauty chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
MOOOOAAARRRR! I loved this fic. I think you could write a few more chapters! The next ep isn't until feb 7th and I'm counting on talented writers like you to make sure I don't wither and die in the meantime.
Bonnjy chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
First of all, YES, Knockdown was an amazing episode, It showed incredible depth and highlighted the Caskett development beautifully.

Loved your story, well written, lots of emotion, great character portraits1