Reviews for Proposal
thatchick21 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I love how Austria describes Prussia. It's win. I also like the way this is written.

Just because of his attitude I almost hope Prussia acts civilized. Just to rub it in Austria's face.

Prussia, you predictable goon...

Aww that is such a sad and cute ending! I absolutely love this sorta-kinda not really one-shot haha

Great job on this!
Arya May chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
That was brilliant. I loved it
michiru-fiujimori88 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
WHOA!

this was just wonderful..the history, the angst, the passion and just...everything!

beautiful story
Aki0921 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I loved this!

This story really makes me like Prussia in it lol
Nattaeus chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I love them.3 aren't they adorable? I like that whole Frederik asks Maria Thersia to marry him Thing. I mean think what it would have meant for history if she said Yes.

Well, whatever. I like your story.
Autumleaf chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Absolutely love it!

Second part please!
Emura chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I like it. I'm reviewing happy now? lol I really do like it. Seems like there will be a second chapter ;)
sithmarauder chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Why so adorable? Aiyah, I've been meaning to write something like this myself, but every time I start I get distracted by something else. Either way, I love the more historical one-shots, which this definitely is. I especially loved the seizing of Silesia, and where you chose to leave it. It felt right. That's very important to me. Muy bein.
mudkiprox chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Wow I would totally like to see More of this! It seems really good!
Maesa Wish chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Wonderful story, and well-written. (:
Rainbow Smite chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Super cute! I love the idea of Prussia trying to get Austria to marry him because he secretly is head over heals in love with him.
minoki chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
noo there needs to be more...very good well written!
espanamazing chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Asdfsfkjl. I love this~ :D
BreatheInEMinor chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I really enjoyed this.

I love your writing style. It may not bring out as many emotion as other pieces, but it brings out just the right amount if you want an easy, enjoyable read.

I love the way you play Prussia. He's just the right amount of annoying and assholish, but you write him as an undercover genius of sorts. Prussia was a tactical genius, but rarely do people touch upon that. They just make him an outright whore, or an obnoxious little twit.

The way you play Austria is amazing. He's a very hard character to keep IC, and generally others cannot do so. You play him with the right amount of snob and debonair, but with a little bit of humanity that he does have, but hides. I love that he barely admits to himself in the end what Prussia took from him, but is also longing to know that he had Prussia's in return.

This is a beautiful piece. It's concise, but detailed well, and it has those little detail that people /don't/ include. You don't try to keep it pleasingly clean. If a character get's dirty, you don't freshen them up. They gritty detail is wonderful.

There are a few typos, nothing much. I'll fix them when I get in and edit your stuff tomorrow, okay?

I would definatly read this again and again, and I'm not saying it just because it's written for me. -heart-

Please keep writing sweetie, don't give up.