Reviews for A Fire's Strength
toshiroxmomo122 chapter 1 . 7/1
Oh my gosh. This was so well done and so cute. I really hope you decide to finish this, even though it's from 4 years ago. I can't wait to see their lovey reunion. Awesome story, very well written. And I liked how long it was. It's different to have a going-to-be-three-shot with over 21k words. Great job!
Reader-Favs chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Ohh, should She tell him about how her feel! That awesome story! Keep going!
run.live.love chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
kay, so this is the first bleach fanfic that i've read in a really long time, but my friend begged me to read and review your story, so i read your story. and. i. loved. it. the action is crisp clear and exciting, the touching moments are sweet. the only thing i had a problem was (and i'm not sure if it's because i haven't gotten into bleach in forever) that hinamori just seemed a little out of character, but that might just be me xD great job, i really hope that the next chapter comes out soon!
Inner Demons chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
This was really good. I thought that you captured Hitsugaya and Hinamori's personalities really well, along with their reactions and the "realness" of the fight scenes. I just wished all that really DID happen. They are the cutest Bleach couple. Except for Rukia and Renji, because they're just epic. But you did a great job, and I hope you'll be writing more Hitsuhina soon to combat all the bad HitsugayaxHinamori stories out there. If you like this couple, you may like Hiro and Kisa from Fruits Basket, too. They were always my favorite pairing and have some similarities with Toshiro aand Momo.
Sakagami Rose chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
Yuri-chan! x33 Hmm...this is actually the first time I've ever reviewed a story: so here goes nothing! xD

First off...I. LOVE. IT! 33 I was reading this like some kind of addict, squealing and talking to myself the whole time! xD

The way you portray Hinamori and Toshiro is great~ they're in perfect character and they even have a nice personal touch to them! o

My heart STOPPED at the part where Toshiro jumps in front of her like that~ OH MY GOD I WAS ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT (Or bad...since I was sitting on my bed while reading this xD)

Oh! And then when Hinamori is realizing that she loves Toshiro...YES! *pumps fist* GO TO HIM MOMO! 33

*coughs* Anyways~ this is TOTALLY awesome, Yuri-chan, one of the most well written fanfics I've ever read (and I've read A LOT xD)

I admire your writing style so much~ and I cannot even begin to tell you how much you inspire me 3

Definitely keep going with this!
Intention of the Abyss chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
oh my gosh this is awesome :D great job!
Inubaki chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
YES! GO MOMO! GO! Thank you for updateing! I check everyday! I'm so happy... You made my day like you wouldn't believe. I almost had a heart attack. Anyway. Thanks again. Wonderful work! The characters are great. Great regard to the emotional display! I hope you update again soon!
Intention of the Abyss chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
AMAZING!
She Who Wears The Tainted Halo chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
this is really good pleaz rite more
Inubaki chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
To be completely honest... I think that was the MOST EPIC fanfic I've ever read in my life! Just incredible! It blow my mind! You did a amazing job especially with the insight and characteristics that make Hinamori and Hitsugaya what they are!

So thank you for writing and posting this! I hope I'll able to continue to read your work!
Moonlight's Shadow Warrior chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Awesome chapter. I love this fic, mainly because who's together, but still. There are quite a few mistakes in my eyes, but considering how long this chapter is, it's nothing major. Anyway, awesome story so far. Keep on wrtiting.

-Moonlight's Shadow Warrior :D
icyangel27 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I have to admit...that was very long. Poor Toshiro, I hope he gets better! Plz update! PCE