Reviews for 1 24 2011
Anne Sullivan chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
That's it i want a brithday for Dean on the show, and it would be great with Jeremy inclued Lisan and Ben on it. It was great!
Clana621 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
really great! The most heartbreaking part had to be when he realized that this is what Sam had at Stanford. And also the part about him trying to forget about Sam for just one day.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
This is a good picture of how having more material things than he ever had before could make Dean feel Sam's loss more than ever.
anybody-out-there chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Really good. Can see how Dean would have conflicted feelings about this, about missing and remembereing Sam, and wanting to enjoy and have this thing as well.

And I love all that is not written.

My favorite sentence: And he wished, for the briefest second, that he could forget about Sam just for one day.
princess-blastula chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I've just found your fic and I love it, really great work! :)

Just one question: where did you take Zywiec beer from? :D I mean, I'm Polish, I've seen this many times, I just didn't expect it to be known in US :) You've got an extra point for that :)
Zyanya chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Nice! I loved all the comparitions, was a very good job and thsi will go to my favs...thanks a lot!
Havz chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Awww thats so sweet! I wanted to cry a little at the end!

My fave line: Her tremulous smile almost broke his heart, he could see how much she wanted him to be happy. Someone wanting to take care of him, god, it felt so strange … and yet good.
Pinkchick chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
This was sad and sweet at the same time. The fact that Dean has probably never had a real birthday party since his mom died is just really sad to think about. But, I liked the fact that the whole thing was Ben's idea and that you put Sid in there and also left Lisa's gift 'til the end. Also, I really loved that Sam wasn't left out at all. Really well done. I hope they do flashbacks to Dean's life during that year. Maybe we'll catch glimpses like this. Thank you so much for sharing!