Reviews for Bound by Destiny: A Continuation of Last Sacrifice
Does EVERYTHING have to be about Lissa? Gosh she's so selfish and self-absorbed and whiny!
I love all the other characters, but then Lissa comes in and I just want to shake some sense into her! She needs to grow up and stop trying to control people into doing what's only beneficial for her!
alexlc chapter 49 . 4/1
I liked how Dimitri persona evolved after being with rose. I have a hard time thinking that rose would let other people's opinions about what HER wedding should be like dictate whether or not she got married. I imagine her and Dimitri planning a small ceremony and not telling anyone then have them show up at a surprise wedding. The adoption program is awesome. I also like forcing moron to learn to defend themselves.
alexlc chapter 47 . 4/1
OMG rose Hathaway listening to chipmunk Christmas. Too damn funny. : D
B4bidden.Products chapter 52 . 11/1/2014
Love this story the only thing i wished for was that there was a sequel and more stergi (sorry for wrong spelling) attacks so it had abit more action so u really got to see the true Rose Hathaway badass
Kiwiana chapter 52 . 9/16/2014
Beautiful! Just beautiful! I love how you stuck to them (Rose and Dimitri) not able to have children! All of them are in character and it was wonderful to read! Thank you for this. Your writing is AH-MA-ZING! Don't ever stop writing. Also, I love all the children's names.
Kiwiana chapter 34 . 9/16/2014
Love Abe! I still cant get over how Lissa forgot haha but then reading what happened in the last few chapters does explain it haha loved all the past chapters and this one... now to read and love the rest :)
Kiwiana chapter 16 . 9/15/2014
OMG, i so wanted Abe to flick his wrist and make Nathan burn to flames or at least his hair! Grr.
Kiwiana chapter 9 . 9/15/2014
Oh you so dont know how outraged i was when they cut her hair and bleached it! How the hell can Lissa be so fricken blind, she should know they'll treat Rose like that. Man, Lissa ticks me off most of the time -.-
Kiwiana chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
This chapter was long, and i loved it! That last sentence though, it's already making me wonder :/
Guest chapter 37 . 8/23/2014
By the way, Sydney's older sister is named Carly. In the book Bloodlines, it is revealed that Sydney is uncomfortable around Abe because he helped her get revenge on the boy that raped Carly.
yourfangal chapter 52 . 8/15/2014
hey I searched for it but it didn't come up... did u write it yet?... if u didn't... PLS WRITE MORE! omg your writing is AMAZING! I couldn't even do my homework until I finished this series! omg you are as good as Suzanne Collins! I luv hunger games and I luv Bound by Destiny (by u)! u r my idol!
RozaKova chapter 52 . 2/17/2014
This is the best fanfic I have ever read. It was just so amazing in every possible way! I really hope that you will come back and write more fanfictions one day because you are seriously amazing!
Guest chapter 43 . 2/12/2014
This is amazing! Love it so much! Good job :)
zvc56 chapter 42 . 2/4/2014
I feel what Lissa did was a bit of a stretch
zvc56 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014