Reviews for Fix You
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
)':
I'm a Zutara kind of girl...
randommonkeyz998 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Love. It!
2n2kas chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
You probably get this a lot but it was great how you made everyone beleave that Aang's the one that wishes to be the one with her and then towards the end you make us realize that it's completely someone else who's depressed
RainingOnTheParade chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I loved this! I thought it was Aang and got all teary-eyed but then I read more and it got better xD
SUCK IT ZUTARA. Kataang baby
Kage no Ryunin chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Honestly, I cried. I love Zutara, and Kataang can go to hell, and this seems like the way Zuko would act in this situation. *sobs*
xxTigerAvatarxx chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
:D holy cow! LOVE! This is absolutely amazing!
S k i n n e y L o v e chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Oh, I love this! I thought it was Aang being the depressed one, but then when it turns out Aang was marrying her, then I got all happy :P But poor Zuko :/
Gaelstrom chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
That was outstanding. You've left me for a loss of words.

I would notice if an authour has been jumping back from past tense to present tense, but the fic was just so beautiful, I didn't even notice the flaw - any flaw at that note. So as you would have expected, I was taken aback once you've mentioned it in your author's note.

That's saying something important. You've got a lot of talent.

This fic was just... breathtaking. Very well written.
Pinky Divertimento chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
GAH! You got me. I was so sure it was Aang and then you totally flip the tables on me :D

But I'm not complaining.

Loved it, I hope you write some more soon!
The Cretan chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I have to admit, if this is your first Avatar fic, you come out swingin. I also have to admit you had me fooled. I thought Master Arrowhead had ended up on the shortend of the stick. Glad you fooled me. Great story. Good job.
AangKatara777 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Oh my gosh, that was definately one of the BEST stories I've ever read! I could have sworn that the upset person was Aang! I was literally freaking out when Katara was all like, "Aang would like for you to be there too," TWIST ENDING in my opinion D This story was so well planned out, whether you meant for it to be or not. Sooooo goood! D

You are my favorite author of the week . Continue writing, you are sooooo amazing!

And for your FIRST Avatar story, let me just say that was EPICLY AWESOME. You should write more .
Summer Rivers chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
This was very well written and it almost tricked me! Haha
Penelope Applegate chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Gahhhh!

Ya got me.

I saw Katara/Aang in the summary and immediately assumed it was Aang waiting for her. But then I was like, Who could possibly be a better man than Aang will ever be?

And then Aang walked in, and I was like, Huhhhhh? Lol.

Awesome job. I loved it (: Instant fave! Hope to see you writing more soon.
sammyboo585 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Coool story, I was glad it was aang and katara together and not zuko and katara
gabii214 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
wow...thats all i can say...i literally just DIED when i found out it was Zuko and not Aang! that was a PERFECT twist! jeez i don't know who i want to be with katara more...Zuko or Aang...they're both so awesome 3