Reviews for Barely Waking
WoAiNi edward chapter 1 . 6/11
Oh goodness! So so sad X.X I got a physical ache in my chest
Emerald Time chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Holy... Aww *tears drop* It started out so well...
MiyaSmith811 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
That's confusing
Y0ur-Mus3 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
I was so happy for a second there. XD Aw man this was really good to read! Good job by the way!
I feel conflicted whether to add it to my favourites or not cause frankly it hurts DX haha
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
OMG this was so sad :(
lulu422 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
goes and cries in a corner screaming "YOU BITCH, WHY!", jk, but i was crying in a corner
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
good story! not what I was looking for and definitely not expected but all the better for it, well written characterization too, good twist, didn't expect it, but nice foreshadowing, without being obvious
xXVioletRibbonXx chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
B'awh... The thought of Naruto or even anyone being like that made a few tears. I loved this though 3
Sapphirus Caeli chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I'm kinda word less right now. I have this lump on my throat because it was simply beautiful but sad at the same time. You did a really good job.
Ookami-Ryuu chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
The kiss part had me sooo fluffy... and then the conversation between the other ninjas made me feel like something was crawling down my spine (that didn't come out like I wanted it to, stupid english language that I can never truly master it seems *pout*).

But I like. Very much. *smile*

/Dragonwolf
Mandie-Sue chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
By the end all that went through my head was 'Awww'...

LOVED IT!
RainsShadows chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
woah that was definitely not the ending i was expecting. it was good though.
curvesforever chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
aww so.. i can't think of a word but heartbreaking, but so sweet and awwww brilliant really brilliant
DeathByDarkness13 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I'm reviewing your stories like a boss o.O

Kso I loved this whole morning they shared together, it was so simple yet so brilliant. Beautiful little details, and I loved how Sasuke is so open with Naruto and how he smiles more.

Not gonna lie, I was slightly cheesed at Sasuke for smoking, I was muttering "bad Sasuke, bad.." XD But it was cute how even tho Naruto hated Sasuke's habit, he still accepted it bcuz he loves him :3

I LOVE DA SNUGGLEZ, and also the tomato mention.. Sasuke and his tomatoes.. ;)
Lilith Evanson chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Freaking broke my heart! This is just...wow!