Reviews for A Father's Fight V2
Pikachu79 chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
I do miss other the other version but I will give this story a chance. I look foreword to reading more and will be patiently waiting for the next chapter.
slytherinduolover chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
Oh please don't tell me that you have abandoned this story! I love this story and hope that you continue it at some point in time!.._
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
cool story so far
Aldwyntor chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
well i've read the first one now this one and i must say i like the first one much both have alot of info but this one just doesnt flow together as the sure if im a fan of Dumbledore being the bad guy and haveing a conspircy goin vote would be for the first one to be finished i said this one is good but just doesnt flow for my taste.i do like the the idea of Harry being a son to the boys,i've never seen that and must say i like first one deffentlly shows Wufei's softer side better thats for sure
NekoVampirePrincess1990 chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
I love this story and am hoping that you will update soon. I read your first version and I must say that this one is much better wriiten. The plot is a bit more believeable in Dumbledore's case. But I noticed that you have been 'picking Slytherin's brian' for ideas as to here this story is going to go and was wondering if you are going to update soon?
Anankastic Eosphoros chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
Love it so far. Please update soon. P.s. I wish Wufei got the bastard between the eyes.
Azaleas chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
the 1st version was better
wolfawaken chapter 5 . 2/9/2012
I do hope more will be written soon
One More Disaster chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
Oh, boy. This is getting good. I hope you update soon, because I can't wait to hear how they're going to find out about magic. It should be interesting.

Fae
cjewellm chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
Please update soon.
NIKKI chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
I HOPE ONE OF THE BOYS ARE A WIZARD
NIKKI chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
POOR HARRY
nikk chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
LIKE ALL YOUR STORIES THIS IS GOOD BUT I STILL LIKE THE FIRST VERSION THE BEST HELL WHO AM I KIDDING I LOVE ALL YOUR STORIES I READ THEM EACH ALOT OF TIMES JUST WAITING FOR UPDATES
nikki chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
poor harry i like it
nequam-tenshi chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
Someone please put Dumbuldore in Askaban! You portrayed him quite well.

Happy Holidays!