Reviews for Parenthood
Shiralala chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
Why did you stop? It was getting CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE
Sierralaf chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Please continue the story its so cute
Bloody.techtonic.Knight chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
Heh this fic is amazing! i wish you continued it :'( I'd like to know what Gilbert does to gain more of Matties love :) and their mark, I wanna see their mark
but alas *dramatic sigh*
either way great job I love the little side status' :) they really fin in with the story
awesome job, I wish you continued :)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
Duuuuuuude
Thiiiiiis
Is
Beautiful
Xenat25 chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
This is SO FUNNY! I love Mattie's snark, an Ludwig being exasperated is the best!
NOMNOMBUNNYWILLEATYOURSOUL chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
hehehehehe
CrazedOnigiri chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
I died like three times! I freakin love this story.
xXIceXxShatteredXx chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
I LOVE This! I especially love the status thing you got going on! It's so freaking funny! I just love it!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
Bitch I love this write now damn it! Please D: please! XD
Darkheart1311 chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
I love this story! Gilbert and matthew are just so cute together! :D Please update... I'm not above begging...
Treegona chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
hmmm 12-31-11, doesn't that seem like an awfull lot of time ago? asin, 7 months or so? yea, I think you're starting to get the message. its summer vacation: UPDATE!
thehonestlies chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
I know just how Matt feels. I had to do that dumb project for school and it didn't shut up. Plus I got stuck with the annoying person in class who didn't want to do shit. Anyway enough with my rant. I love the story.

Please update soon!
RockBabi chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
What? No! It can't just stop there! Damn... I needs more updates, please!
PikoHero chapter 5 . 6/1/2012
ohkay, so you need to get to updating this, fer sure.

i adore Gil attempting to be romantic and cool (which he is, of course!) for Mattie. it makes me warm inside. Mattie is perfect- ANYONE would be snarky around Gil, hell, even me. I want to know oh-so-bad what happens with Matthew and Gilbert at his house.

Anyways, This fic is cute, funny and fun to read. And for some reason, i really wouldn't be suprised is Gil attempted to dress-up 'Yori'... (punked-out baby wardrobe comes to mind... heh!)
spida-dwag16 chapter 5 . 5/7/2012