Reviews for The Hangover
thlove chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Jsoebs that was fantastic! You go Kevin!
Gwenvinucii chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
que linda la historia, me gusto mucho
ellee chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
tht was goog lol
L00k4tm3 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
this was great 3 nice work
DannyPhanto fan chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Perfect, funny and...I think I can ignore my anti-depressants for a couple days and just[giggles]

{Composes myself] You've got talent. Seriously, I don't go giggly over just any fanfic and...[Begins insane laughter again]He thought he was be picked up on by a strange woman? [More laughter] Too good, just...I need to go read something sad, I can't [more laughter] breathe.

Good work, I'll be watching you [more laughter],

CorieChan chapter 1 . 1/27/2011

This was freaking hysterical! Only Kevin would do something like that, then ask Devlin, of all people what had happened. The visual of Devlin imitating a drunken Kevin cracks me up. Ahaha win.

Though I did half expect a tiger to come out of the bathroom. xD but that's a story for a different time, eh?

Basically. I loved it. ;D
black rose97 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
omG! kevin is so stupid! i really lov this.
echoecho-girl chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
ohhh! Now i get it! :D tee hee... Kevin was drunk... XD
Skylark Evanson chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Haha. Dude, you beat me to the punch. I even had a total "Hangover" thing in mind, I just had to get the characters all in place and I would've done a crossover with the movie! Haha. But Kevin hung over is hilarious in any situation. Lol! I loveddddd ittttttt! Amazing and I was confused, but then got it. Haha. I'm kinda slow lately. Anyways, great job.

MewLuna chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I see 'Hangover' and 'Kevin' and I immediately said, "THIS IS GOING TO BE GOOD!"

I was wrong. This was great! LOL! I love how you described Kevin, being so confused and unsure of what in the hell happened. I also love how Kevin asks his SON what happened, that is SO Kevin! And he yells at his WIFE he's a married man. L-O-L!

Still laughing as I type this XD