Reviews for The Long Game
sd4ianto chapter 1 . 2/6
I love your stories, but this one make me upset. So once again Jack just gets away with whatever he wants. As Ianto said Jack would say what he thinks Ianto wants to hear and Ianto will give in and he did. Just big talk, didn't show any action of anything changing.
Maharani Radha chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
That was good. Poor Jack. I feel bad for him sometimes, ya know?

Great job!
ToonyTwilight chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This was well made! Great work!
RipleyHedwig chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I knew i would love this form the first sentance.

Jack and his games. Im gladd he came to his sences. Ianto is too good for him.

I loved this thank you! .
oranges.all.zip chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I liked this one! Ianto's emotions were very accurately portrayed, and Jack's confusion and vulnerability were cute to read. Favorite line: " I was suddenly more scared of losing you, of losing us, than I was of keeping you, of being an us with you. " - Brilliance, that is!

Thanks for writing this!
LaLaTink chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
This is such a sad yet beautiful piece of work :(

LaLaTink
TheApathyImp chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
They make me cry and squeal simultaneously! You write them really well too!
Ashes0909 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Great story!
feelingtwofootsmall chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Yay. Well done!

Cheers! :)
Gurkblomma chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
So very beautiful. Emotional. You are incredible.
Angel-eyes56 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Oh I felt for Ianto. I am glad that Jack came and talked to Ianto and admitted why he did what he did, I was also glad that Jack opened his eyes up to seeing that his actions could cost him Ianto.
Quiet Time chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I admire the way you manage to keep so well to canon yet never give the impression Ianto is weak.
fuzzyalligator chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Aww! *sniffle* Poor Ianto. I half expected him to make Jack leave. But I'm glad it ended with a slightly happy ending.

Sarah
tym4change chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Well, I found your profile a long while ago and had planned on reviewing as I read...but I just realized that I nearly made it through four page of your stuff without a single word. Then I saw that you updated, and figured that it was a good time to do it.

Let me just say that I absolutely love your writing, and this fic is no exception. It was cute and heart wrenching and just so Janto that...it was simply wonderful :)
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
He loved Jack and couldn't imagine life without him, so Ianto decided to cut out the angsty interlude where he sulked and Jack pouted and skip right to the end.

That is very sensible and mature of him. I really hope that Jack realises just how lucky he is. Cinnamon.