Reviews for Lovely Conspirator
Jesussaves119 chapter 1 . 7/21
good
Eden Cespedes chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
Ha! Good plot twist. I hoped it wasn't the other thing.
Eden Cespedes chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Aw, Q is so sweet and vulnerable, in a clingy-desperate-don'teverleaveme sense. Really hope Huntress isn't cheatin', but she seems like the free-spirited, free-love type of gal.
jtgwwe13 chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Lol, 10/10 classic H/Q
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Al is 15, Karen is 24, right?
TheForgottenSuperhero chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
That was great totally awesome!
scarletwitch0 chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
I loved this story. I have become a fan of Q/H. I was worried for a bit about what was going on, but when you clarified that Helena wouldn't be a cheat, I was relieved. Thanks for the story.
Demonic Wolf Queen chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
This was a good story I really like it. You Rock.
bloodstar chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
that was cute. I really enjoyed it. Good job! :)
Jana Girl123 chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
Yay! I loved it SOOOO much, this was adorable! Loved the therapist twist, but you kinda had me scared there for a little while. Loved the ending, it was perfect. You write these two so well, hope you write more soon:)
NinjaSheik chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
LOVED IT~! UPDATE SOON~!
Idk chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
It's cute
Jana Girl123 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Yay, an H/Q fic! OOH, what's going on? I hope Helena isn't cheating, maybe John's her cousin or an old friend or something. Really good so far, liked the part when Q saw her naked and the lace. Ha ha, love it so far, but I REALLY hope you don't make Huntress a cheater and and break up H/Q, they're my favorite couple ever:) SUper good and very addictive, love Q's thoughts through the whole thing, and now you have to update super, super quick since you left us with a cliff-hanger! Update VERY soon!
WHOO92 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011