Reviews for Flowers
chiyokira chapter 4 . 5/25/2015
love it. Another flower, please?
Born in 20th Century chapter 4 . 3/8/2015
It was wonderful seeing Pascal be the 'something blue' in Rapunzel's wedding! - a reference to 'the carriage ride', I see! I think this would be great on its own as a oneshot, the same with the previous chapters (: thanks for sharing these!
Ogg chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
significant amounts of daww
Ogg chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
Ogg hope for more adventures of Manners Tutogg.
Ogg chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
DAWW
Ogg chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
awwwsad
Twinklepuffs chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
You've captured Mother Gothel's passive-aggressive attitude nicely. I just remembered that Rapunzel tried to hide Pascal from Gothel, hinting that Gothel didn't approve of Rapunzel interacting with anything or anyone besides Gothel herself.
warfolomei chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Sweet, there is never enough time for those moments in animated movies.
warfolomei chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Cute and sad at the same time.
heartwarming chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
I wish you had included Eugene's reaction when she walked down the aisle. Other than that, I loved all of these vignettes, especially this last sequence.
Vilinye chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
I loved all of it, especially back in chapter 1 when she named the frying pan. I name my things all the time.
BlueNynaeve chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
That was an absolutely sentiment couched in a very nice story, but at the end, all I could think about was, "if there are viable fruit on the tree and partially rotten fruit on the ground, then the trees would not have flowers, because fruit trees like this require a period of dormancy."
Punzie the Platypus chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
Complete and utter adorableness! I absolutely loved it! Great job! Here, have a well deserved cookie!
tromperie chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
That was amazing! I love the backstory on the King, and Rapunzel going through her problems- very original. All of the characters act like themselves, and we get to learn more about them, and it's just... argh. So awesome. One of my favorite Tangled oneshots! Thanks!
artloife chapter 4 . 5/28/2011