Reviews for Puerto Rico 2002
Wildrose chapter 13 . 1/7/2014
Thats sad, trully sad ending. Jeez, I do pitty Nikola. Something about that story makes me wanna cry, but I liked it though, really.
Whirlwind421 chapter 13 . 12/15/2011
Awww...I enjoyed that so very much. The ending was bittersweet. I really liked this story! So awesome. I acutally liked Ashley in this story. I never really liked her character on the show. So good on you! :) Hmmm...which story should I read next!
silver and rubies chapter 13 . 10/18/2011
Wonderful fic! You captured Nikola so very well in this. Great plot and dialogue
GSYH chapter 11 . 10/1/2011
Nikola dressed up as a pretty girl, hahahaha! In the course of a 100 years I think Helen would have tried that on him at least once though.
GSYH chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
Impatient: deeper in the networks? couldn't they just find the fat creepo and cut him till he talks? A target this big, they couldn't miss him, and he certainly has enough substance to try for 1000 pieces of Peking Duck without thinking too hard.
GSYH chapter 7 . 10/1/2011
This scene has the squirt alert for me since I read the 100 years one first.

Though I really like Ashley as the daughter of John better, unless there was someway all three of them can be the parent (source blood!).

I think, no blood relations, Nikola would have still rejected her like he did here. Terrible flirt, in actuality a monk.
GSYH chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
/ and he drank coffee with enough sugar to send a five year old to the moon./

lol
GSYH chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
Edgar Allen Poe as a lady? Awesome.
Authoress of Evil chapter 13 . 8/19/2011
Whelp... I can honestly say that was totally Nikola. Very Nikola. Like, I could practically hear him saying everything. Which was nice, because he didn't have his accent here, and in most of your other stuff, I try and picture it with an accent, but I fail completely.

I think the irony is, the closest we've heard of what his accent is supposed to be, is probably the time when he jokingly said, "I vant to suck your blooooood!" after being staked in his first episode...

Um. Anyway. So, this is pretty awesome, to say the least. I loved his characterization, and how Ashley was trying to read him, and wished he was her father for a while, even though he flat out told her he wasn't.

It would've been funny though, if he had told her the truth. Like, this line just popped into my head, and it was funny at the time. Just picture it...

"Javor, if you knew my mom back then, who is my father, and what happened to him?" "Your dad was Jack the Ripper, and we killed him." "No, seriously." "Yes, seriously." "No, but, like, for real." "Yes, but, like, for real." "I'm not joking!" "Neither am I!" "Gaaaaah! This is pointless" -patented Tesla smirk, and fourth-wall breaking wink at the camera-

But, um, yeah. This was awesome. Insanely sweet. I'm not sure why I found it so dang sweet, but it just kinda was. I don't see how the romance fits in with the genre, though. The only romance in it was the romance always hanging over Nikola and Helen. This, if anything, was more of a family or friendship.

Nevertheless, it was still magnificent. And I think I may have pilfered my way through almost all of your stories... I'm afraid I don't know enough about Dr. Parrish to read "The Vamp and the Botanist" so I'll have to put that off until a later date, when I'm more well versed with the genre. Until then, or until you write something else, happy writing! :D
TheImmortalNemesis chapter 13 . 7/17/2011
OMG! this was so awesome! damn i wanted helen and nikola to see eachother :(

i really wish you would do a sequel if i begged would it make a difference! :)

this was so so amazing! it was so well written and i loved the plot!

please please do a sequel please *starts begging*
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 13 . 7/4/2011
How I've not read this before now is beyond me! Love this story so very much.

Nikola was perfect here, and I really loved seeing a glimpse of a softer believable Ashley.
Chapa'ai-hi chapter 13 . 6/9/2011
OMG! One of my favourite fanfics ever! This was so amazing! Thanks so much for sharing it! BTW loved the frisky Helen part! Haha!
Chapa'ai-hi chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
hahaha 'bite me' lol great connection to him being a you-know-what ;D
Chapa'ai-hi chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
aww nikola saves the day! I loved that she snuggled up to him and the little conversations
Chapa'ai-hi chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
like the whole room 303 thing! considering his love of 3's! I would love it if this were non-canon and tesla be her father, but that's unlikely! :D
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »