Reviews for No Regrets
sundayrose chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
i really enjoyed this fic.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Good story. Given what happened in those last three episodes you have come to a logical conclusion. Thanks for writing It.
b-mystique chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Beautiful piece:-)
AmILeo chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Fantastic scene! Very emotional, well done!
JJandHotch4ever96 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
so sad. :( but a good oneshot.
AlwayzOlicity chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I don't want Jimmy in jail, but this scene would be awesome to see because I agree with the others when they say we most likely won't get one like this. We seen how far Jimmy will go for Annie, but I sure wouldn't mind seeing how far Annie will go for Jimmy. Of course, I'm sure she'd would do anything as well. I know you got one out, but hope to see another chapter of that and more JA stories from you soon.
Rose2621 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Loved the one-shot. Would also love to read how she would break him out. Maybe a little of Dasiy, Marco and Luke tracking them to who knows where. It would be great.

Thanks
pinkangelxoxo chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Awwwwwww...! That was sad. And your right it wouldn't happen in the show so I'm glad you write it! I wish there were more tender moments between Annie and Jimmy
EverythingsShiny chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
OMG - I like it - you should totally continue it... I'd like to see the twist of Jimmy in jail and Annie having to bust him.
nebakanezer chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
*criiiiiiiiiiiesssssss*

No, no, no. Why you gotta make me cry! I sure hope there is an update for B&B in my future. Pretty pleeeease?

Excited to see you have some IPS fic, will need to come back and read those :)
janell chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
loved it, him breaking out of jail would be an awesome companion piece
onlywaytobegone chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I'm happy to take the blame for the story.

I love this! It's sad but awesome, and it just makes me love Jimmy. A lot of times we don't get to see the real fallout from a character's actions, and this is a nice look into what it could really have been like for him after what he did.

Thanks for writing it. :)