Reviews for Stubborn? Or Heroic? Why does Lassie keep staring?
Pushpanjali chapter 15 . 2/16
Hey Matilda..! Hi ,u r great...loved ur every story,plz! Don't stop Awesome!
U made me shassie lover. Even i loved shawn and desperaux stories are perfect and interesting! Please be active soon.! Thank u!
mk94 chapter 15 . 7/22/2014
AWESOME story. It was really epic and exciting! In the end was (BUT JUST BARELY) dissapointed, because lassiter didnt show his detective badge XD
That would've been an awesome ending. But yours was not bad! I also liked your ending!
Littlemiss-RozaAnn chapter 15 . 9/26/2013
I liked it tons! Good job!
SolrSurfr3 chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Okay, this is my second time reading this fic (it's that great) and I've got to ask: Where on Earth did you get the idea for that ridiculous juicer? XD
Bobina-AKA-Bob chapter 15 . 4/10/2013
Never reviewed this. Such a lurker. But I loved this.
katelaina1717 chapter 15 . 3/12/2013
Yay! I declare this fic a winner! Have to ask, have you concidered writing mpreg - there are few psych shawn mpreg and I would love this story leading to them having a little one, ooh and Shawn will make such a cute mommy.
samanthatm chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
ha
keytomyheartmyimmortal chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
did you made that up the juicer ? i never heard or seen a juicer shaped like a monkey and the juice comes out of his penis. though that would be really funny item .
Noooooooo chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
Why why stab him wwhhyyy it's not fair
Suezanne chapter 14 . 11/18/2012
love the reference to the pilot here
Suezanne chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
lol
Guest chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
about the juicer-ewwww! alright, but ewwww! :)
Zoe chapter 15 . 10/3/2012
You really have a thing for Shawn getting almost killed, don't you. I'm not complaining, it's just…you know…
FrancineMarie chapter 15 . 9/29/2012
Wow. This was fantastic. A turmoil of emotions. I felt many feels but I ended up happy. Thanks for that. You rock.
FrancineMarie chapter 14 . 9/29/2012
Lassie and the juicer, oh my god. I love. Just love. I had to pause in the reading of the story just to tell you how freaking happy that made me.