Reviews for Watch Me Burn
hoppnhorn chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
Gah! I've been craving more of your story. I hope you come back to it soon. )
norcalpc chapter 4 . 3/31/2011
Ooo sold out by her own peoples... but why? Update soon please!
lilly jones chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
great story, write more please
Sparkly Blue Eyes chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
Travi? What a complete douche bag! Sold them out! I wonder how Max will handle this revelation? I love her connection to her boys, the way she cares about every single one of them...like how she was checking him over and him like wise!

Billy as always is angry as ever, can't believe he made Vergil fall on top of Max who was already on the floor! LOL Now that extra weight had to hurt when hitting against her! Girl this was awesome, I'm eagerly waiting to read what happens next! Please update soon, pretty please :$ xoxo
yifrodit chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
haaa, i knew something was wrong with Travi guy. the mother fucker got what was coming to him.

i cant wait to find out what's next, hopefully there is Billy in the next one.

anyways update soon, i'll love to read more.

yifrodit
hoppnhorn chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
I really like this story. I live how you write Billy. Right on the money. :)
norcalpc chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
I'm loving this story so far, you're a great writer and I can't wait til see whats next!
yifrodit chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
great chapter:) i can't wait to find out what travi did?

what do they mean when they said "if you only knew"

please update soon:) i wanna know what's going to happens next.

Yifrodit
yifrodit chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
Oh my god, I love Max! The thing she did with the car was really cool. I always love some girl power. By the way, you wrote the story really well, I could picture everything that was happening.

In the beginning, with the dream, I could tell what made her become what she is today, a gang leader and all; it was good to put some background.

And the ending with Billy, the way he was watching her, I could tell he was interested.

anyways, everything was awesome and i can't wait for more.

update soon, girl.

Yifrodit
Sparkly Blue Eyes chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
One word: Wow! Best chapter for moi so far, really enjoying where this plot is going! The way you write easily flows so it's easy to follow the story...scenes are perfectly in order and i am loving every word.

Max is one tough bitch i'll give her that, I LOVE her attitude towards Billy and how much she cares for her boys! Head butting him? Now the girls got balls! She's an awesome character and i can't wait to see what else she has up her sleeve about this 'escape'

Joey! Aww love him, always the sweet and caring one...I'm curious to as to what he meant to! Now they have Vergil one of her boys, what the hell they going to do to him?

So i really hope you can update soon! I'm completely hooked on this story! Please :$ Awesome as always :D
leeseelee chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
good story
xxALTC10xx chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Ok her dad was a dick! Max is just awesome. Ballsiest girl I can think of lol. Awesome chapter!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
excellent chapter update and i can not wait to read more of it as soon as you can write it please and thank you
Sparkly Blue Eyes chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
I'm going to go with her being the 'ballsiest girl' I was so happy to see you'd updated! :) Amazing - I loved how you detailed her escape attempt...all of the actions and emotions fell in perfectly...

I wonder if they will tie her up this time? and what they will do to her? I'm loving how your writing Billy :D Nicely done!

Max is an awesome character and im really enjoying reading this, i hope you update soon! Loving this :D
xxALTC10xx chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I love Max already :) awesome start! Please update soon!