Reviews for One Piece: Endless Horizons!
BinaBitz chapter 16 . 11/27/2011
Sorry to hear about you aunt and your close family friend. I know how you feel. Look forward to the next chapter.
beast of the 7 suns megidoh chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
iv thought of an intresting attack for laura charge her fist with gura gura and bushoku haki then use tekkai and punch somthing
omegadramon2 chapter 16 . 9/4/2011
OK I look foward to it

And sorry to hear about your aunt. several members I my family have passed away an the last few years. So I can understand what thats like.

Any way look foward to the next chapter.
fallen-wolfborn chapter 16 . 9/4/2011
My deepest condolences to you and your family. I look forward to your recovery.
fallen-wolfborn chapter 15 . 8/20/2011
Name: Gola Church

Age: 17

Sex: Female

Height: 5'9

Weight: 128 lbs

Appearance: Gola has shoulder length brown hair styled into dreadlocks and secured with a headwrap. Her eyes are dark blue and her skin is very tanned. She has an old scar on her jaw where it was stitched. She's quite slender and toned, but from her age rather than training.

She normally wears a red chequed shirt and baggy jeans, along with geta sandals. She has three silver studs in her left ear and a single gold ring in her right ear. She always wears a pair of black fingerless sharkskin gloves and has a canteen of palm resin and a powder flask attached to her belt.

Combat ability: Gola has the powers of the Shun Shun no Mi, which give her the ability to produce sparks from her hands at will. She utilizes this by coating her gloves in palm resin before a fight and then pouring gunpowder over her hands. If she activates the fruit's powers, the gunpowder will explode.

She uses this in her three main techniques. First, the Flash Flash Fist, where she ignites the gunpowder as she punches someone. Second, the Flash Flash Impact, when she ignites the powder when her hands hit the ground, causing an explosion outwards in front. Her third technique is the Final Flash, where she ignites powder that she has thrown into the air, causing a wide area of effect explosion, which can disorient enemies long for her to escape.

Her strength is not particularly powerful, although she has a powerful left hook and has strong leg muscles. Her speed is great, considering how lazy she is. She cannot use haki in any form.
CSpacian chapter 15 . 7/25/2011
Ganbei is retired for good...too bad...perverts make great traveling companions.

A hero's true love...rice balls.

A hero versus the wrath of god. This is gonna be close.

Otto got beat! how could the hero lose?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
The plot thickens... So many questions, but ill find out later, how long do you spend on these? If nothing else you should be a writer, try publoshing in booksie
omegadramon2 chapter 15 . 7/25/2011
great chapter Keep up it up

And I hope you update again soon
Guest chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Whew! Big story. You got my hopes up now xD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Ahhhh 3 hope you dont falter at the end or anything, ill try to read all of it by next week
Guest chapter 14 . 6/23/2011
I've really enjoyed your story, I just wish the chapters were longer. I also enjoyed how you pulled the doctor in, will he have a swan mode like sanji? ) I feel im going to enjoy seeing Laura begin to utilize her fruit more and more... and the reactions of the people who recognize it _

OC submission

Anwen

Fishwomen/human hybrid

Appearance: shoulder length green hair, high cheekbones, elegant face. Posses almond shaped eyes with dark purple irises-pupils become slit when in battle mode. Has lines of scales in tribal like designs across her entire body. 5'4'' wiry muscles B-cup.

Can turn into an almost full fisman form with webbed hands and feet, fins on the arms and legs, all scaled.

In this form her strength is that of a full fishman and is more powerful overall(has a similar effect as the zoan hybrid form)

Background:

Born as a result of an Arlong esque fishmans rape of a human, is an outcast and looked down on as a freak by many of both species.

As a result she has had to fight for her right to survive and has combat experience against all sorts of people (even a novice rokushiki user and a user of fishman karate)

Skills: flowing fighting style based off the movements of the water- designed to flow around opponent strikes then counterstrike to do the maximum amount of damage.

Can utilize a high speed move similar to soru but not nearly the same and her base strength is 7.5 times that of a strong human male (will improve with time and training).

Can send pulse waves due to the strength of her movements as a ranged and more powerful close ranged attacks as well as send surges of water at opponents.(again can increase over time)

Thats all, she doesnt believe in naming her attacks to give the enemy a chance to repsond.
CSpacian chapter 14 . 6/23/2011
Gotta admit, I like this Ikajin person...despite his perverted intentions. I'm looking forward to seeing his skills with his club.

Laura needs to learn two things. 1) To not eat unless the food is prepared. 2) Not to trust dirty old men.

New pirates are on the horizon the crew's got their work cut out for them now.
ZxZ Fic Hunter chapter 14 . 6/23/2011
Great Chap ! I think i'm gonna Like this Ganbei Ikajin guy,well do hoping to see more of this.
omegadramon2 chapter 14 . 6/22/2011
Another great chatper looking foward to the next one so please update as soon as you can.
CSpacian chapter 13 . 5/27/2011
Wolves, leopards, and bears oh my! (If you thought you could get away with saying something like that, without someone saying this you were wrong!)

Kick Andante again Laura! Show him your new found strength!