Reviews for Uncle Severus
Erimenthe chapter 13 . 8/14
Uhoh..official parchments are never a good thing. Either someone is hurt or someone is in trouble (and of course you leave us hanging as to which lol). I loved the jump in the lake thing lmao. That would definitely be a shock to the system.
Harriverse chapter 13 . 8/13
Ginny is still jealous of the trio going off without her? Any possibility that we will see a silver trio? What blew up?
Harriverse chapter 12 . 8/13
Scorpius seems like a good guy. How sis Draco manage that?
Harriverse chapter 11 . 8/13
I'm guessing Harry didn't mention that Am was worried about being a Slytherin?
Harriverse chapter 10 . 8/13
I'm looking forward to how Snape helps Am and Scorp with the Slytherins eventually.
Harriverse chapter 9 . 8/13
Snape reminds me of an uncle who had no one and lived with us briefly. Not good memories, mostly because I didn't know him so it was awkward.

I hope you have better for Severus.
Harriverse chapter 8 . 8/13
Yea! Am found a friend. Snape makes an insight into his own life. Maybe he was dreaming about his son specifically because Harry was the only person visiting him?
Harriverse chapter 7 . 8/13
Now the dreams turn ominous? Not good!
Harriverse chapter 6 . 8/13
Nineteen years an invalid and shoved out the door the next day? I guess if they waited, Snape could have refused.
Harriverse chapter 5 . 8/13
Lilly will be what pulls Snape into the family, huh?

Have they heard from Albus Severus yet?
Harriverse chapter 4 . 8/13
I was feeling sad for what Snape lost by waking up...until his final comment.
Harriverse chapter 3 . 8/13
Nice Save -Ron? I thought Harry was the hero? LMAO.
Harriverse chapter 2 . 8/13
That was a surprisingly realistic but mature version of the interaction between Ron and Harry.
I’m glad for this update.
KkGgINoU chapter 13 . 8/6
Fun little chapter in my opinion, another showcase for Snape, but also a nice feature of Ron, and especially Ginny.I am curious to know what the explosion was about... If I had use of my right thumb, I would give you two thumbs up. :)