Reviews for All That Glitters is Not Gold
Brilliant chapter 12 . 6/15/2012
This story is soooooo good. Please continue i can't wait to see more.
Hagios chapter 12 . 3/11/2012
Hey there, this is Lachalora (Ihave a new profile, so when you see reviews from Chalora, just know it's still me! PLEASE update! It's been too long!
Jynx0854 chapter 12 . 2/12/2012
Oh I hope nothing is to bad to get them apart again. The kisses is exactly what I thought they could have done with these two. They both have gone thru alot with their significant others.
Jynx0854 chapter 11 . 2/11/2012
I so miss this couple on my screen. I wonder what they are doing now.
Lachalora chapter 7 . 2/9/2012
So I know it's really hard to update sometimes; life gets in the way and we get busy, but I'd LOVE another chapter. Things are really starting to get exciting and I hope you won't lose your motivation to write (it's happened to me many times before). Anyway, just wanted to let you know you've done a great job so far - and keep up the good work! :)
Lachalora chapter 12 . 1/31/2012
You've done it again, what a great chapter - nice kiss too ;) I was really glad to see that you'd updated, thanks! Things are starting to get really exciting! Keep up the good work :)
Liih Monteiro chapter 12 . 1/30/2012
Loved the chapter... OMG I LOVED THE CHAPTER SO MUCH! It is just awesome and perfect and brilliant. And I don1t know what to say anymore, because it was fuc**** perfect! I'm so sorry for the word, but it's for you to realize how much I loved it. You are really a brilliant writter, seriously.

I don't know if I really asked that nicely for this chapter... I felt a little bit ashamed for asking for the chapter again and again and again, so I'm sorry for everything..

I loved it really really really much! The kiss was perfect and perfectly written!Congratulations and I see you at the next chapter, that I hope will come soon... hUASHSUAHSUAHSUAHSUAHS, psychologycal pressure :P

Kisses and kisses
Aphrodite96 chapter 12 . 1/30/2012
Amazing, as always. Very well written, detailed. Love the kiss scene. It felt like they were saying goodbye but they're not right? I really like them and I was very disappointed when they never continued the show. Oh well. But anyways, great chapter. Everytime I see you updated, I get so excited! You just made my day. Thank you. Hope you update soon: Will be looking forward to more Lily / Ben and many more adventures.

AJ
Guest chapter 12 . 1/30/2012
Love love love this story! I just wish you had been one of the writers and maybe it would still be on the air!
Liih Monteiro chapter 10 . 1/30/2012
Hey girl!

Where are you? I'm missing you and the fic!

C'mon, you promissed me the chapter, I'm so wainting for it... I KNOW I'll love it!

So, pleeeeeeease... post the next chapter, I want to see their kiss!

This is a waking up review! HUHSUAHSAUSHAS.

Kisses,

Liih
Liih Monteiro chapter 11 . 1/11/2012
OMG... I met the serie Off The Map not a long ago... maybe 2 weeks before today. Maybe this is weird, but I'm brazilian, so here this is just on TV now and I watched it online. I was SO wanting Ben and Lily to be together, they would be perfect as a couple.

Now, talking about your fic... I LOVE IT... LIKE A LOT! It's so amazing! The story you created with the characters, the moods, the situations, everything is awesome! PLEASE, continue it, PLEASE! I'm like beggin you! HAUSHAUSHAUSHAUSHAUSHAUS.

Thanks for the amazing fanfic, congratulations for your job and I hope to see you next chapter... by the way: YES, I SUPER WANT A Ben/Lily KISS! HAUSHAUSHUAHSUAHSUAHS.

Thank you and sorry about the english, if something is wrong!

Lachalora chapter 11 . 1/8/2012
THANK YOU! Keep up the good work! :)
Aphrodite96 chapter 11 . 1/8/2012
Yes, I really would like them to kiss already. keep up the good work.

AJ
Lachalora chapter 10 . 1/5/2012
Alright, seriously, please update, I'd really love for this story to continue - and finish - it's great and it deserves completion.
RuinsofGallifrey chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I love this story, it's like an expansion to the (sadly cancelled) show. Can't wait until the next update!
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »