Reviews for Where There Are No Happily Ever Afters
Guest chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
This is surprisingly wonderful
rslhilson chapter 13 . 5/7/2011
The last three chapters were awesome! Your characterization of House, Wilson, and Amber were always spot-on, and overall it was very creative and enjoyable to read :) Thanks for a great fic!
mynamemattersnot chapter 13 . 5/7/2011
Fantastical ending. I like dragons but Im glad Amber slayed it and Amber is in her rightful place among the dead. I remember the Arlene episode and it actually reminded me of the story. 8D! I loved the story!
mynamemattersnot chapter 12 . 5/7/2011
What whould Lisa Cuddy say? 8D! Man this story is good! so arlene is gonna kill all 3? ill just keep reading i guess.
mynamemattersnot chapter 11 . 5/7/2011
That chapter was really funny. 8D! oh yeah and Happy Birthday! 8D!
Sadie Woods chapter 10 . 5/4/2011
SO glad I checked the House archive today! Was despairing for a while over the archive so I left it just long enough for you to sneak three chapters in. Really, this was worth the wait. Still loving your characterization of Amber. Never really did like her until after she died. But, you made her of the same quality that ghost!hallucination!Amber was, which I appreciate. I loved the recreation arresting scene and the whole idea of recreating memories to spark House's memory is so intriguing to me. It does help that the Hilson fan in me is still starving from want of canon fanservice are quality fic. Though I'd have still adored this piece even in the glory days of House fanfiction. Anyway, I'll check the archive more faithfully so I'll be sure not to miss your next update!
mynamemattersnot chapter 10 . 4/28/2011
Wow! You can't end it here *whines for hours then throws a tantrum* 8D! Awesome!
rslhilson chapter 10 . 4/28/2011
So much love for this chapter, I can't even begin to tell you. Great characterization and of course wonderful Hilson-ness! Update soon, please :D
HMD chapter 10 . 4/28/2011
Oh my goodness!

I wasn't expecting that at the end but gosh! *sniffles* You totally brought tears to my eyes as I'm sitting here in school trying to keep the excitement behind the computer screen XD

D'awww! I can't wait until your next installment is up!

Love the story! Keep up the great work!
Maria chapter 9 . 4/27/2011
Wah, your fic is soooo great. Really.
rslhilson chapter 9 . 4/24/2011
Huzzah, House is starting to remember! I really loved the past three chapters...it's been great watching this unfold and Wilson, House, and Amber have been totally IC. Hope you'll update soon!
mynamemattersnot chapter 9 . 4/24/2011
Review again! This is like the greastest story ever! So I like had to review multiple times AGAIN! Good work! (You probably get the idea that I'm still up huh?) PUPPIES! 8D! PS: I'm hyper.
mynamemattersnot chapter 9 . 4/24/2011
Yes! House remember! Remember it all! I'm not going to be able to get this story out of my mind for a while. UPDATE! 8D! (Still awake...) Happy Easter!
mynamemattersnot chapter 8 . 4/24/2011
How? House is not stupid! Isn't Brennen the one House called Grumpy? Great story! (I used the better word! I'm still awake. Where do you come from? Is it the middle of the night where you are?) 8D!
mynamemattersnot chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
Intersting that you've updated so many times in the middle of the night. I like how Wilson has his mini confrantation with House. Good. Great is the better word though. 8D! (Why am I still up?)