Reviews for The prince and the street rat
Lillian Marie Hope chapter 19 . 7/28
Please update another chapter, I really want to find out what happens
WootTwilighterAnimeFanWoot chapter 19 . 7/26
update when you can, no rush. Great story thus far
twilightrules17 chapter 18 . 3/1
I love your story, its really and it has me on the very end of my seat, I really want to know what will happen please please update soon please with a Edward on top please
Bloody Hearts chapter 18 . 3/30/2014
This story is truly amazing. I love it.
Do you know what James is gonna do or do you want some help getting ideas? Some suggestions are maybe that he'll threaten her or just kidnap her and say to Carlisle and Edward that she ran off, wanting to get her old loge back? I dont know, but im sure you'll do the next chapters brilliantly! Hope you update soon!
DragonGirl323 chapter 15 . 1/16/2014
Another wonderful chapter! The rescue scene was excellent and I'm happy brother and sister were finally reunited. I'm looking forward to see what develops between Emmett and Rosalie. :]

DragonGirl323 chapter 14 . 1/16/2014
Very nicely done on this chapter! I loved learning more about Angela's backstory and how Bella knew her. I like they bond they've formed already. Eager to read more! :]

DragonGirl323 chapter 10 . 1/15/2014
I enjoyed reading Alice's backstory about how she grew up and met Jasper. Very sweet. :] Jazz is bein' an ol' fuddy duddy. :P I'm still loving this story. Great job, darling.

DragonGirl323 chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
These last couple chapters were really cute. :D I love Edward and Bella's interaction, it's adorable. I enjoyed the read a lot and can't wait to see what happens next. :]

DragonGirl323 chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
Aw, yay! I love backstory! :D That was really cute and romantic. And the father son bonding was a nice touch. Great job, my dear!
DragonGirl323 chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
D'awwww! :D Sugary sweetness! XD Their first formal meeting, I loved it! I'm so looking forward to reading more and watching what develops with Bella and Edward's relationship. I can already tell there's going to be more fluffiness and, knowing you, lots of interesting twists. :P Onto the next!
DragonGirl323 chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Oh noes! :O Poor Bella. She just can't catch a break, can she? Edward to the rescue again! XD This is such an adorable story. Great job so far! *scampers off to read more*
DragonGirl323 chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
Aww, I'm just loving this! :D Oh, Jasper, always the practical one. ;) And Eddy's star struck already. Can't wait to read more! Such an adorable story. Aladdin's among my favorite Disney movies. :] I haven't played PoP, but I'm sure reading this fic will make me want to. :P Anyways, onto the next!
DragonGirl323 chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
Great start! I love the idea of Bella and Emmett as brother and sister. Adorable!

I've noticed this fic in your list before and I apologize for not reading it sooner. I can already tell it's going to be wonderful! Next! :D
Kylee chapter 18 . 3/14/2013