Reviews for Til They Take My Heart Away
DustMoonstone270 chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
Oh my god haha some of your lines are very familiar. Are they from filipino movies like this one "You had me at my best..." I remember it from john loyd/bea movie. and others also.. :) Good story and interesting...:)
starlite22 chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
Please write the last chapter
CraZy-InsanNe995 chapter 6 . 6/4/2011
Awwww! update soon pleasE!
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 6 . 2/22/2011
It was sweet and funny. I'm glad they are finally together. I can't wait to find out how it ends. Have a wonderful week. )
Massacare Girl Tasha chapter 6 . 2/20/2011

Joanna Grant chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
As a fan of the Scott & Marie pairing, I like the idea of them getting together - and at least they're being honest about their residual feelings for Jean & Logan.

A couple of observatiions/questions ...

You have Scott mention Jean's red dress - but he sees everything in shades of red due to the ruby quartz lenses.

When did Rogue tell Scott her real name? And even if he knew it, would he casually use it when talking to Jean?
RKF22 chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
great update keep up the great work
theisis70 chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
great chapter! i love your description of Jubes as the "yellow wonder" and her reaction to marie's break-up with scott. don't hold your breath jean logan is history. poor scott please don't let him be alone to long, he's too sweet to get back with jean *shudders* and don't let logan be gone to long.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
Crystal chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
I love Rogan stories that involve a jealous Logan. This story is quickly becoming one of my favs. Can't wait to see what happens next.
QueenofOld chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
I really enjoyed it when Logan has to suffer because of him hurting Marie! Awesome job! I kinda like her with Scott in this, but I know he's not her true love!
StoneCold7085 chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
I liked your story up until chapter four. I'm definitely NOT a Scott and Rogue fan!
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
It was good. I hope you post more. I can't wait to find out what happens now that Scott and Roque are together and Logan is jelous. Have a fantastic week. )
Princesakarlita411 chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
scot6 n rogue so cute together
theisis70 chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
yes, yes! lemons at last! have to love that storm she's a friend to all involved. hate jean, with her its me, me,me. once a bitch always a bitch. jubes a true friend who will always support you but at the same time isn't afraid to point out the elephent in the room. marie is finally, relucently letting loogan go although she will always love him. she isn't afraid to find her happiness with scott. and scott obviously loves marie and is over that she bitch, he's sweet, romantic and willing to fight for marie's love. and then there's logan it seems life withjean isn't so sweet *she must be a dud in bed* he's finally realizing what he lost, what he willingly threw away. he was afraid to take a chance but it seems scott isn't. great story. love your work. thanks for letting me vent. you rock!