Reviews for Thrill of the Hunt
Jorrie chapter 1 . 1/19
Well, that's one way to keep the spark alive in a relationship!;) I couldn't stop smiling while I was reading this. I find it extremely cute and sexy but mostly sexy that at their age, their sex life is still so fun. OK, Vegeta and Bulma, I see you. Hahaha. Poor Trunks. I can imagine Vegeta giving zero shit that his son knows when his parents are having sex but I wonder how Vegeta will react when Bra gets older and starts taking notice. Job well done.
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
oh gosh i was bracing myself for an emotionally charged fic. what a brilliant story.
jesseVfan chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
fantastic! was smiling the whole way thru
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Haha! I'm convinced Vegebul is the only kinky couple in all of DBZ. Bulma has corrupted Vegeta, lol. It's fucking sexy and cute at the same time.

Poor Trucks. No kid wanna know those kinda thing about their parents and he's exposed to it daily. LMAO.
AngelZ Of DarKness chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Great read!
Farala chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
You are really the best person in fanfiction who can capture and portray the character vegeta is, many people have tried some make him to nice, others make him too much of an ass hole but you always get it right, you are somehow in tune with this character and whenever you write about him I have no doubt that is exactly what he would do in these situations, you have a gift, I hope you bind with some other characters from other shows because I know you would potray them as perfectly as you did vegeta.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
LOL That was nuts! Typical Vegeta! I bet they were being cat and mouse...
DragonSpirit03 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
LOVE IT!
Red Swingline Stapler chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
This was great! Funny and a bit naughty! I most certainly enjoyed it ! Thanks for sharing !
crazyfan15 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Lol this was great! I love it!
Rayneydays chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Hahaha. Was not expecting that. I loved it. Well done.
GamblingFate chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I think it's funny that almost all the people who ship this couple unconsciously(?) agree that these two have the kinkiest and hottest sex. But damn I was not expecting role-play for these two.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Jajajaja
Ermilus chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I like it
ShiftersFate chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I LOVED THIS! Thank you for posting!