Reviews for Thrill of the Hunt
Rayneydays chapter 1 . 3/26
Hahaha. Was not expecting that. I loved it. Well done.
GamblingFate chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I think it's funny that almost all the people who ship this couple unconsciously(?) agree that these two have the kinkiest and hottest sex. But damn I was not expecting role-play for these two.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Jajajaja
Ermilus chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I like it
ShiftersFate chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I LOVED THIS! Thank you for posting!
NinjaWhisper chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
You totally had me fooled, which was probably your intent. I thought this was taking place before they were a couple and Vegeta was evil. So funny. They were playing around, probably role-play. Awesome.
LeChick chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Haha! Wonderful job! Love the ending, didn't see it coming. You did an excellent and professional level job with creating suspense and throughout. Just great writing :)
WildVegeta chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Awesome.
Just... awesome.
Can't explain it.
You are such a gifted writer!
64teeth chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
hahaha, so funny :D and sexy :P loved it :)
Katherine Loves Kisses chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Omg! xD i thought the first half of the story was from the Saiyan saga xD since Bulma had Raditz scouter and i thouht she was talking to Vegeta xD ahh lol xD Wow never knew Bulma and Vegeta play that game predator and prey ;p hhahaha Boy i hope Vegeta does LOVE being back home ;3 hmm never knew that Vegeta goes away in space ;o lol the convo between Vegeta and Bulma is too funny/cute xD poor Trunks he has to pick up the work cause his parents are busy ;p aww Bra/Bulla is very cute xD she doesnt know whats going on cx haha and Omg! -.- grr Bulma why bother ur time on calling Yamcha?! For Pete's sake ur married and move on, leave him alone! Dont waste ur time on ur pathetic weakling of an ex -.- anyways love the chapter/story very cute and funny xD
Elha chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
No negative coments at all! And this is sooo fair!
I don't really like fanfiction in general, but this is brilliant!
Other DBZ fics of yours are very good too, but this one is my favourite!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
jajajaja poor trunks
KimiruMai chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
LOL I was totally freaking out, I thought this was set in the Saiyan Saga at first XD
Asian Delicacy chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Reminds of Mr. and Mrs. Smith. They fight but really want each other. Totally loved it. If you ever get an inkling to go full story mode with chapters, this would make for good romance and humor. I'd def read it. Love the originality of the plot.
cocobyrd87 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
That was hot! Totally thought something else was going to happen and then BAM! it changes entirely :) I loved it! Poor Trunks, maybe he'll understand some day! ;)