Reviews for Comatose: The Continuing Adventures of LJ Tibbs
Saissa chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
That was an excellent story and written in the most perfect way.

Great writing - from both members of the team!
ElSaTa chapter 11 . 1/7/2012
loved the story a lot. had to read it twice since it was a bit confusing first switching between reality and the book but. Great written.
Flowerfairy30 chapter 11 . 7/20/2011
I am reading the stories I haven't read yet, today. This was a great story. I loved that you told it through Tim's novel. That was very cleaver. thank you for an enjoyable morning.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 11 . 5/29/2011
Awesome story! Loved the duality with Gemcity's writing and the real team - haven't we all been wanting another Gemcity story?
alix33 chapter 9 . 2/15/2011
"I thought that since I was here I'd tell Boss what we've found and maybe discuss the final chapters of the novel with him." "Do I get a sneak peek, Timothy?" Tim smiles at the older man's enthusiasm, even as he's shaking his head. "Sorry Ducky, but this one is between the two of us for the time being. I would like you to look it over later though…if you wouldn't mind?" - AW! I would have let Ducky peek, were I Tim.

"Ducky quietly closes the door behind him. As much as he'd like to eavesdrop, that has never been the Scotsman's style. Instead he leans against the closed door, and says a quick prayer to the one person he knows might be able to help. "Mother, I know that you loved Jethro, your Matthew while you were here on Earth. Well he needs your help now. Can you please go find his family? He is trapped by something we don't know how to combat and I think that Shannon and Kelly might be the answer. Can you do that one request; if not for me then for Matthew's sake?" - AW! I guess people who make it up to heaven can multi-task, then: Because Victoria Mallard heard that prayer IMO without even stopping for a second chasing all the tasty male angels or other inhabitants of heaven up there.
Blessedgrace chapter 11 . 2/14/2011
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! I don't know how I missed this story, but I'm glad that I cam upon it. :)
DS2010 chapter 6 . 2/6/2011
Glad you brought mike franks into the mix
alix33 chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
"Good…now go and unlock your door and tell McGrowly that it's okay for me to come in, I'll be there in fifteen." - Hehehe at McGrowly for McGregor's dog Butch.
alix33 chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
"We're going to have our own Medical Examiner perform the autopsy." McGregor told the policeman. "I don't think that would be a prob-" The policeman was cut off by another one walking up. He was obviously the police chief; big and burly just and plain mean. "I get it, he's a sailor, but the local ME will perform the autopsy." He demanded. "We were first responders, and it's only fair.." He grinned sarcastically, showing his yellowed teeth. "No offense, but it's 'only fair' that an INCS ME performs the autopsy on a murdered Sailor." McGregor replied, stepping towards the chief. "Where's your..Supervisor? Or leader, or whatever." The chief asked. "Let me talk to him." For a split second, McGregor wanted to look around for Tibbs. "You're looking at him." He replied, folding his arms across his chest. "This is officially an INCS case, now step aside and let my ME handle this," he motioned toward Pimmy and Plucky, who had just arrived, "or I'll arrest you for obstruction of justice and tampering with evidence." His outburst surprised McGregor himself. He wasn't the 'tough guy' type, he was a computer nerd! The chief eyed Terence a moment before stepping back" - Yay! YOU GO, McGregor!

And yay! for Pimmy Jalmer correctly diagnosing the cause of death.
Lidil chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Not too worry. This story is coming along just fine.

Where else might I find both of your work?
alix33 chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
"One thing hadn't changed over the past few years, and that was the way Lisa drove…like Tibbs himself was on her tail." - This kind of makes a fan wonder: In a car race, who would win, Lisa or Tibbs (or Ziva or Gibbs)?

About McGregor's gut telling him that something was wrong with Tibbs: My theory goes as follows: Once you are on Tibbs' team, each team member starts developing a gut, but obviously probie-sized and small and not as accurate immediately as Tibbs' is, from under-used synapses or such like cells.