Reviews for dreams don't always come true, baby
cecilyherondales chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
brilliant :)
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
You know, after I read this, I fell in love with MollyLysander. It was beautiful. I can't even begin to describe it. :)
fabricated fantasies chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
This was really good Mad, I really liked this. Though I might be a teensy bit biased because it's a MollyLysander!

I really would have liked for you to expand on the point about Dominique; it really caught my attention, and I was disappointed when you didn't continue.

There was one line, this one:

"So she just hides herself away, content to be friends with him, because really, Molly, it's not possible" with the italics on Molly. It would be more visually appealing to have the emphasis on "really" rather than "Molly".

Again, a really great piece, Mad, you are an incredible writer.
justalittle l o o n y chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Total Eclipse of the Heart FTW! Ahem. This was great, and I loved their dynamic. I definitely know what you mean. Why do we writers aim for guys we can't get?
kingslayers chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Aww. Poor Molly.
Hufflepuff Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
If only guys like that would notice us. Not the jerks, but the athletic nice guys. The ones that only act like a child 10% of the time. Because lets face it, all boys act like children you just have to find one that isn't a complete child.

Loved it!
combeferring chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This did make sense - I really enjoyed the insight into Molly's thoughts and feelings. I also liked how you characterised Lysander and how he was the "cool" one, which is different to the type of Lysander I normally write.

Another thing was, I felt the mirror bit was especially touching and realistic.

The only tiny thing is I'd like to see the point about Dominique being developed a little more, just because it didn't really do anything.

But this was beautiful and I really enjoyed reading it - well done! :)
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
It does make sense - I think, anyway. You really seemed to get into Molly's mind and her complicated feelings and thoughts... I loved the line about Percy, how he's always striving for perfection, and the line about their realities differing greatly... that was deep! ;)

The ending surprised me, because I ecpected a cookie-cutter, happily-ever-after, Molly and Lysander together forever ending (and those can be great!) but what you opted for was so different, and so much more /real/.

My only teensy, tiny criticism is that I wish you explored the part with Dominique more - I'd have loved to see her and Molly compared more fully.

Nice work, overall - it was really unique and complex and different.

(P.S. My Scamander twins have brown hair too! Everyone else's seem to be blond.) ;)
PrimroseAmelia chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
is being dumb and won't let me log in.

This was very nice, Mad! I quite like the way you view Molly although she's quite different from my own and I always picture Lysander as a ba boy but I like the jock version of him ad well.

Overall this was a great story!

Keep up!

-Prim
sidsaid chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Ooh, all angsty but still romantical XD I really liked the whole mirror and reflections bit! :D Tis very good indeed. And don't give up on it, you never know, a jock could fall for a writer! :D

x
renzhie chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
It was bloody brilliant. Jeez, Mad, stop being such a good author. P

This was really realistic and I reallyreallyreally loved it. :)

I think I am going to continue this in randomness, yes?