Reviews for One Big Greaser Family
Zarak chapter 28 . 11/17/2014
:) I loved this story I'm sorry you never finished it
CheecaRose chapter 28 . 8/17/2008
iight... See I found this story and read it.. and I have been wait patiently for ever for you to update it...and it looks like you never will.. but it's great... LOVE IT. :)
milola chapter 11 . 6/1/2005
This is the first Outsider Fanfiction story I read and I was so deeply impressed by it. Sorry I never hardly or never reviewed you. I cant remember. Years have past since I read this story for the first time...because it was my first story I read...it is something special!
Tehsylvania chapter 28 . 2/21/2005
Update soon, PLEASE! I like this story, it's good.
Dallas's babe chapter 3 . 4/9/2004
I dun feel very good...not like me. newayz...i like it. ive had this coke since 2:30 (its 7:45 now) and i have only taken about 5 sips of it. oh well. go fig. will you put more Dally in there? please and tankies
*Dally's babe*
Kathy-Curtis chapter 28 . 12/25/2003
Loved it, add new chapters soon please
TeigraLyall chapter 28 . 8/18/2003
I love this story please write more soon
pony's girl chapter 28 . 8/10/2003
aww how cute!...you have to update again! i love it! its been a while but keep up the good work!
sissy chapter 28 . 3/18/2003
enjoyed the story very much. please write more.
lindsay chapter 28 . 1/22/2003
i read the whole thing in one marathon sprint. it was great! cant wait for the next installment
aims80 chapter 28 . 1/17/2003
I really like this story, so keep up the good work.

Luv Aims :)
jamie shinoda chapter 28 . 1/5/2003
this story is cool
Sodasgirl chapter 28 . 12/29/2002
Great story but it kind of seems to go too fast towards the end. otherwise great
Sodasgirl chapter 4 . 12/29/2002
OMG I love this story!
twobitsgreaserbabi chapter 28 . 12/21/2002
update! hehe thats all i can think of to say cause that was a really good chapter! i love it when people give dallas a heart btw! :) g2g. love ya. bye bye bye! OUTSIDERS 4EVER!

*rocky*