Reviews for By Any Road
Shasaria chapter 3 . 4/22
I am speechless! This is far better than I expected. Good pace, very fluid reading and nice details. Love the main characters and their growth. Other than the fact that it's a lovely story, you managed to make it sink in my head and make it real. Specially when you acknowledge the different reactions and recognize certain body expressions that are different between them because of their anatomy and culture. This is brilliant and deep...And its sad that you haven't graced us with more. I truly enjoyed it. I find myself sighing in bitterness at the thought that you might not continue. Please do!
Shasaria chapter 2 . 4/22
Me very satisfied! XD Sorry have to continue reading to give you truth!
Shasaria chapter 1 . 4/22
I love it! oH YOU MADE ME SO HAPPY!Good dialogue. Well paced introduction. I like Toren veryyyy much! Lets see how this goes )
Guest chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Ooh can't wait for mor
Guest chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
Haha ok the lovelies bit got me.
Its pretty good, sorry I don't have any constructive criticism. :/
Mavya Nissi chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
Asadasdada Want more!
Thebluerooster chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
are you going to update this story? cuz i love it!
Sirin-B chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I enjoyed reading your story so much. Brilliant characters, and the way you described their lives is so realistic. I really hope you will update!
666CrescentMoonDemon666 chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! I'm so glad I found this, I love it! You haven't updated in so long; any chance you'll come back to it anytime soon?
I love your characters so much and the story is progressing so nicely, I REALLY want to see how things turn out and how Naama and Toren's relationship with progress! Please! It's so rare to find good human/turian fics that aren't Sharkarian! (Not that there's anything wrong with them.)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Me love thiiis ;3;
kiba-dark chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I hope soon to continue this fic is so cute, is very interesting
Guest chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
i so cute
Red Dame chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Truly enjoying this story! I hope you update! Your OC's are so believable. It doesn't have that immediate 'falling for each other fast' type thing. Although I do not where the characters' relationships will go.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
is a good fic i love it
TheShadowAngel66 chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
this is a great story! hope you continue it!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »