Reviews for Growing Up Kneazle
Anoneme chapter 35 . 6/6
You want ideas for the tasks? I had a couple a few chapters back when Harry got into whatever plant was in the greenhouse. First, Harry would probably talk to the dragon (and I've always wondered if it was Norbert, since she turned out to be a female Norwegian Ridgeback and went to live at the preserve that supplied the nesting mothers). Or he might refuse/forfeit. Kneezles don't hunt bears after all ;). Harry trying to figure out the consequences of not doing it when the tasks are to earn points for the chance to win a plain gold cup... it would be house points all over again X'D

As for the lake... if it was Ginny he might go in the water. Harry asking the giant squid to bring his hostage out of the water would be much more likely and far more hilarious as he has to deal with the long memories of the merpeople either way.

The maze he would be boss at.
Speaker-to-Customers chapter 40 . 5/12
Excellent. Funny and exciting.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 40 . 5/6
A very interesting story here.
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 40 . 1/23
Okay, I am at a loss as to why Harry drove off without Molly. Is she Lestrange in disguise? Or Did Harry see a threat while putting his trunk in the car and decided he had to get his human the hell out of dodge.
Lisa Cooper chapter 3 . 12/14/2016
Very intriguing story. Interesting to think about what a human might feel like after having been an animal for awhile.
Kali-blue chapter 26 . 10/28/2016
What! People are okay with Harry turning into a amigus at age 3, but can't handle Ginny doing it age 11 or 12. He did it to experience love and she did it to save those she loved. That's sexist faulty logic, plus it's magic and your playground built by JKR.

I'm enjoying the bizarreness of it all and just suspending any and all belief.
dianaanne chapter 40 . 9/18/2016
This was a happier ending than I expected. Please be AU enough that Umbridge doesn't figure into year 5!
Azaira chapter 26 . 7/12/2016
One of the most unique and creative stories I've read so far. It may follow the canon events a bit more closely than I would like, but that doesn't really subtract from the story itself. I seem to have some underlying annoyances for some reason, but can't really pinpoint a true issue with the story, and can only say that is has been a wonderful read. Everything is reasonable with the grammar well done, and might even have to go back through for a better understanding on some things, though it is definitely a pleasant enough story to be worth doing so, if not for the latter reason itself.
Azaira chapter 25 . 7/12/2016
There are so many holes everywhere. Small and unnoticeable, but meaningful. If Harry could sense the rat, how would he miss it being inside his room? Especially when it's trying to avoid being eaten?
Azaira chapter 17 . 7/11/2016
I rally want to love this story, but your continued use of canon plot is off putting. They draw the same conclusions even when so much is against the ideas. Instinct, personality, thoughts, knowledge, abilities, so much has changed, and yet your story is maintaining the second year plotline. I don't like it, and am really tempted to skip it altogether. I can relatively predict what will happen at this point, and I don't like being capable of doing so. Maybe I'll skim? Idk
Azaira chapter 16 . 7/11/2016
More and more in really disliking second year
Harry has everything he needs to draw conclusions with his instincts leading the way. There's just so much there, and he ignores what he has used for nearly a decade of his life? I'd say it's interesting for the story, but it makes so little sense. Even with Ginny asking him to ignore it, I would think he would just get closer and stay with her to make sure, and yet... And you say he's with her all the time but doesn't notice? There's just so much wrong with the picture that I can't put into words. Harry would catch Ginny's scent, would be naturally suspicious about the book and keep an eye on her kneazle form when possible, and oh so much more. It seems like it would flow well, and it definitely reads well, but I just can't imagine the story actually working out like this.
Azaira chapter 15 . 7/11/2016
I really don't get the detention crap. So much of it is obvious. Granted, magical shave a lack of common sense, but not so much. They don't listen to both sides, or do and don't care. But it seems like everyone is intent on punishing Harry for things that are t his fault, don't investigate, or know why and just don't care that he was taught differently and don't explain to him instead of just giving punishment. It's like he has a permanent detention setup. By now they should know his morals are different and set something up to teach instead of punishing unwitting ignorance without explanation.
Azaira chapter 14 . 7/11/2016
Okay, just what the heck is wrong with Minerva? You have her giving detention to a girl who didn't do anything at all? Giving it to Harry after he got blown up for his trouble? Seriously wtf. psychotic is not the same as stern. Ginny sat there and did nothing, and Harry was ensuring nobody got harmed. turning Minerva I sto a second snape just doesn't make sense.
Azaira chapter 13 . 7/11/2016
I'm going to be honest and say I really don't like 13
It's almost a rewrite of the book events. I liked the idea of the kids riding the broom to find the train or something. While funny, the car event just seems like something that the irresponsible would do. Ginny seems so much smarter. I have read, and can come up with, nearly a dozen ways to get them to school that are much safer. And using it as a pretense to snap her wand is just ridiculous. It would have been much better if they flew on top of the train and stayed there all day or something.
Azaira chapter 7 . 7/11/2016
Love the story so far
Dumbles thoughts are sure to get the innocent killed here. Something that confuses me is that Minerva wasn't told of Harry's for, nor did she figure it out despite all the blatant clues
1,180 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »