Reviews for Growing Up Kneazle
dianaanne chapter 40 . 9/18
This was a happier ending than I expected. Please be AU enough that Umbridge doesn't figure into year 5!
Azaira chapter 26 . 7/12
One of the most unique and creative stories I've read so far. It may follow the canon events a bit more closely than I would like, but that doesn't really subtract from the story itself. I seem to have some underlying annoyances for some reason, but can't really pinpoint a true issue with the story, and can only say that is has been a wonderful read. Everything is reasonable with the grammar well done, and might even have to go back through for a better understanding on some things, though it is definitely a pleasant enough story to be worth doing so, if not for the latter reason itself.
Azaira chapter 25 . 7/12
There are so many holes everywhere. Small and unnoticeable, but meaningful. If Harry could sense the rat, how would he miss it being inside his room? Especially when it's trying to avoid being eaten?
Azaira chapter 17 . 7/11
I rally want to love this story, but your continued use of canon plot is off putting. They draw the same conclusions even when so much is against the ideas. Instinct, personality, thoughts, knowledge, abilities, so much has changed, and yet your story is maintaining the second year plotline. I don't like it, and am really tempted to skip it altogether. I can relatively predict what will happen at this point, and I don't like being capable of doing so. Maybe I'll skim? Idk
Azaira chapter 16 . 7/11
More and more in really disliking second year
Harry has everything he needs to draw conclusions with his instincts leading the way. There's just so much there, and he ignores what he has used for nearly a decade of his life? I'd say it's interesting for the story, but it makes so little sense. Even with Ginny asking him to ignore it, I would think he would just get closer and stay with her to make sure, and yet... And you say he's with her all the time but doesn't notice? There's just so much wrong with the picture that I can't put into words. Harry would catch Ginny's scent, would be naturally suspicious about the book and keep an eye on her kneazle form when possible, and oh so much more. It seems like it would flow well, and it definitely reads well, but I just can't imagine the story actually working out like this.
Azaira chapter 15 . 7/11
I really don't get the detention crap. So much of it is obvious. Granted, magical shave a lack of common sense, but not so much. They don't listen to both sides, or do and don't care. But it seems like everyone is intent on punishing Harry for things that are t his fault, don't investigate, or know why and just don't care that he was taught differently and don't explain to him instead of just giving punishment. It's like he has a permanent detention setup. By now they should know his morals are different and set something up to teach instead of punishing unwitting ignorance without explanation.
Azaira chapter 14 . 7/11
Okay, just what the heck is wrong with Minerva? You have her giving detention to a girl who didn't do anything at all? Giving it to Harry after he got blown up for his trouble? Seriously wtf. psychotic is not the same as stern. Ginny sat there and did nothing, and Harry was ensuring nobody got harmed. turning Minerva I sto a second snape just doesn't make sense.
Azaira chapter 13 . 7/11
I'm going to be honest and say I really don't like 13
It's almost a rewrite of the book events. I liked the idea of the kids riding the broom to find the train or something. While funny, the car event just seems like something that the irresponsible would do. Ginny seems so much smarter. I have read, and can come up with, nearly a dozen ways to get them to school that are much safer. And using it as a pretense to snap her wand is just ridiculous. It would have been much better if they flew on top of the train and stayed there all day or something.
Azaira chapter 7 . 7/11
Love the story so far
Dumbles thoughts are sure to get the innocent killed here. Something that confuses me is that Minerva wasn't told of Harry's for, nor did she figure it out despite all the blatant clues
For soul bond fics, I would recommend dukebrymin's list of harry ginny bonding stories. There are some good ones and some less good ones, though.
I also put the review about the german last chapter. You can find me on this site as Thisisaprettylongusername.
Are you German? I was wondering, since you put "Tschus" at the end. If you meant goodbye by that, it's supposed to be Tschuss. And this is definitely one of the funniest stories I have ever read.
vonny25 chapter 40 . 6/16
I think the story is amazing. I haven't laugh so much in a while
If you have problems with Hagrid dialogues, you can always use the Hagridizer on internet.(search it up!)
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 20 . 4/18