Reviews for Growing Up Kneazle
Almadynis Rayne chapter 40 . 11/25
I have been binge-reading this for three days. It's excellent! Thanks so much for sharing!
SortingHat chapter 5 . 11/1
The story was interesting until you decided to be *script* like and ruin the originality. Your just like all the other JK Rowling biased pro Gryffindors who do not know how to think for themselves other then what media mouth pieces say.

I read a very intriguing fanfic called "They Shook Hands On It" that shows the real truth behind Slytherin and the only complaint I have of that fanfic is Harry has a pet snake named Isis who is just as lazy as Scabbers but other then that the fanfic is pretty darn good and awakens the inner mind.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 10/31
Seriously. What's a Kneazle if I spelled it right?
Xanoka chapter 14 . 10/30
Hello, love the story! I meant to say before, I love your descriptors for Harry. Boy-who-got-blown-up etc. They're the best!
chisscientist chapter 3 . 10/14
I like seeing Harry thinking as a kneazle. I do wonder though, why the kittens are still kittens after 8 years.
PlumeVif151 chapter 40 . 7/19
It was Fabulous ! n_n
Miss MILLIE chapter 1 . 7/14
I am rereading ýour story for 4 or 5 time I love so much.I hope you finishe
thè sequel or àt least write more.
Good luck.
Simianpower chapter 2 . 6/30
"not without an unpleasant scent" "she stinks". It's an interesting take on young Ginny, but I don't think it's what you intended.

I'm vaguely amused by this story so far, and will give it another few chapters to get interesting. It's a unique start, from what I've seen, but aside from having Harry feral and even more ignorant than he usually is I can't see what you can do with it.
qwerty chapter 26 . 6/6
large hole in the ground full of shiny things? do you mind if I steal your description?
Epeefencer chapter 30 . 4/30
The catnip episode is unrealistic. While Harry is psychologically a kneazle, he is in no way biologically one so that the catnip would't have that effect on him.
RngrThorne chapter 40 . 3/21
Twisted deviant and downright insane. I think I like you!
ripper34 chapter 40 . 3/17
Great story
ayleid chapter 9 . 3/16
Finished chapter 9 here, I will give my two cents about the house points issue before I forget. It's something that is prevalent in many HP fic and that I will probably use if/when I write one. A character that the author identifies with will often disregard the points and see the system as silly, sometimes the very existence of the house cup will be attacked as promoting strife and conflict between the houses. Indeed all this stuff is utterly useless from a utalitarian standpoint.
However, teenage folk are hardly rational people. They are ALL about competition. Ron Weasley and Drago Malfoy are inambiguously referred to as lazy bastards. Why would they put any effort in their studies if not for the points ? Each covets the house cup for the sole reason that they want to take it from under each other's nose. When they gain points, it's a personal victory against the snobbish/self-entitled/nozy/insufferable other guy. When they lose 200 points like they did in this chapter, they are letting the other win ! They are traitors !
Please notice that in canon!HP, while both Ron and Draco tend to belittle the bookworms who gain most of the points, they both make a big deal of losing some. There is a paradox here, which can only be resolved through the unserstanding that while the cup itself doesn't interest them much, the very idea of letting the other have it is anathema.
To a point, this reasoning can be extended to 90% of the student body and this is why the houses exist, beyond Hogwarts tradition and yadda-yadda. Rowlings managed to capture the intensity of schoolyard rivalry in a context which emphasizes it, instantly creating suitable rivalries and ennemies ; all the while giving the teachers a believable modicum of authority over hundreds of magically empowered bundles of hormones.
Food for thought.
Harriverse chapter 40 . 2/18
Great fic! Funny, irreverent, sarcastic - Good!
Harriverse chapter 39 . 2/18
So, Pettigrew is dead, but Lestrange escaped. Bummer.
1,155 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »