Reviews for Crisis Management
PipeDreamPrayer chapter 10 . 6/15
Ah man, I really like the actual friends Noah!
NamikazeMia chapter 9 . 7/29/2016
have you ever thought about doing a spin off or a one shot about allen's relationship with link? i love that character even though he is an ass***ole in this fic,but i really liked how you wrote him- a snivelling , vendictive man but at the same time he resembles a child that wants to play with someone so he kick's them down..

either way, great fic!
;P
Deo Cairde chapter 27 . 3/5/2015
Beautiful... I loved it... It had it's funny moments, it's sad moments.. and the moemnts where I just had to read the next chapter.. :3
reader-san chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
dun duN DUN
reader-san chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
kanda told you so allen
reader-san chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
this is my second time reading this i absolutly love it, its still my favorite fanfiction of all time
reader-san chapter 27 . 4/4/2014
omfg i loved this story omfg omfg omfg i love you omfg ! omfg i could cry this is the best story! its detailed the ending doesnt suck its yullen its long and it makes sense! thats the five things i look for in a fanfic and this has all five! its hands down the best fanfic i have ever read
reader-san chapter 26 . 4/4/2014
four fucking years in jail then she up and leaves him?! is she trying to kill him?! give him a heart attack?! after he proposed?! she is so mean! i would have said "oh my gosh yes! im not leaving you anymore im staying and marrying you!" but NO she had to be unselfish by breaking his heart!
reader-san chapter 25 . 4/4/2014
aw kanda slept in the same room as allen OH NOES TYKI!
reader-san chapter 24 . 4/4/2014
KANDA GOT JELOUSE THAT ALLEN HELD TYKI'S HAND BOOYAH YULLEN STARTS NOW
reader-san chapter 23 . 4/4/2014
can you put this on deviantART so i can favorite it?
yullenismylife chapter 22 . 3/30/2014
im so happy for no reason what so ever but SQWEEEE
L0LER chapter 19 . 3/22/2014
lol fantasize about kanda yu lol