Reviews for By Friday
The silent writer99 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I do love this story, since it shows both sides and it does make me cry. I love it!
southparkgirl101 chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
I'm weeping hysterically! Fuck you! In a good way...I guess. What I mean is if you can make me cry for an hour over...well...zees, I applaud you. Wow I'm gonna try NOT to choose stories with death right before I sleep...
K4637 chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
FUCKING BASTARD! You made me cry more! ... I like the way this story was told... It... kind of like... I could understand it well. It's just this feeling. Now if you do not mind, I'm gonna go weep under my blanket.
K4637 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Before I continue I just want to say... I wanna say 'Fuck you' or 'I hate you' or something similar. You made me cry, asshole. Now the tears are making everything blurry and I can't read...
Anon chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
This was a fucking brilliant idea, and it's well-written as well.

I appreciate the way you portrayed Christophe after Gregory's death, not saddened but obviously effected and slightly pissed.

The only complaint I have is your signature throughout the story. It distracted from the mood of the story and made the flow a bit choppy.

Aside from that, this is a beautiful story :) Keep it up.
XMistressChaosx chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
-sniffle- The only comfort I have in this is that, I'm pretty fucking sure they'll see each other in hell. Because they weren't Mormons. XD

Great story. :)

Till Next Time,

*Chaos' Mistress*
ScaryBones chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
Aww, how sad. It's almost like Romeo and Juliet :)

This was really cool, and I hope to see more writing from you!
citgirl chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Why do I always read the storys were people die other then that awsome story shut up whisper number about arming me hahahahaa
Alice in yoailand chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
awwwwwww! so beautiful!
toadsages chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
Wow. This was just.. amazing. I always love fanfics that make me cry, and this did a VERY good job of doing so.

You kept them both in character so well, and what a nice way to finish the story. Loved it!
KittyNeko chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
I love how you kept Mole in character. Good work doing that! He acts so nonchalant about it and he ends up going to the grave along with his lover. Wonderful story. Some grammatical errors. ( Use spell check before finishing entirely. ) But besides that wonderful punctuational usage. Anyways Im just saying Gregory could have waitied a little longer. Why Greg? XC Anyways awsome job keep on writing!
The Truth's Lie chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
*slinks to corner* I KNEW that was going to happen, I just knew it. Hopefully Satan goes easy on them, they deserve happiness. They really do. *snuggles Tweek doll* Dont they, TweekyBird? *is insane*
The Crystal Pen chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Christoph too... I knew it would happen but it's still... T~T
Aisyy chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Oh that was so sad! Though I love how calm Christophe is through the whole thing. Very in character! It's great!
Bella-Tragedia chapter 2 . 1/30/2011