Reviews for Last Holiday
superecho chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
A frickin' badass battle scene of billy-Juji tag team!

Awesome! The fight is short, but cleared out nicely.

And I was surprised on how juji wanted the description of the pretty lady. nice gag!

Billy is truly lifting Juji's foul mood, eh?

Without him, Juji might end up as a jerk who fight SEED and nothing more.

This is pretty awesome. You wrote their great friendship flawlessly. Thumbs up! XD
superecho chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Whoa! Another awesome Juji and Billy story!

The way you wrote these two is almost flawless.

You truly mastered their characterization, aren't you?

The story flowed so naturally; Juji is having random SEED beating as usual, then he tripped into the guitar, and meet Billy who also in the same boat.

And the way billy made Juji laughed and had company is truly touching. Man-to-man eternal brotherhood starts here!

...It really surprised me that Juji would try to strum the guitar, though. He is much worse than me...

This is awesome! I'm so gonna read chapter 2 and on! XD
Twilightstar7 chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
I really like this chapter and the way that you explain Billy and Juji's pasts. You did a great job with the backstories for both of them. I can't wait to read the next chapter and find out what happens to the boys! :)
Twilightstar7 chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Hey Katie! The fight sequence in this chapter was awesome and I loved the part where Juji asked Billy to describe the hot girl for him. Love the story so far and I can't wait to get to the next chapter.
Twilightstar7 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I absolutely love it Katie! You kept Juji and Billy in character perfectly! I can't wait until you finish the next chapter! Keep writting!

And no problem for the proof reading help. I think proof reading is fun! :D