Reviews for Lost Thoughts
Catsrawesome chapter 1 . 4/13
This was absolutely perfect. I loved it so much. The best Ash and Misty romance I have ever read. Thank you for blessing me with this wonderful story!
riorio chapter 1 . 3/17
Amazing Salmon chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
(i dont know how many times im gunna say this) aaaaaaaaw...
angelwings chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
*crys* that was the saddest story I've ever read, on fanfic. It's definetly a new twist on why Ash is so stubborn, but it was very sad. Could you make a sequl(sp?) to this, It might just end up being one of the best stories ever writen on fanfic!

evan chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
oh, suspicious, i like it! this is a great aaml, you should be proud of yourself!

evan, a fan of aaml

p.s- you deserve a author's award, i'll see what i can do.
Delcatty chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Hi! I've reviewed you before, but no matter how many times I read you fanfics, I just have to smile, laugh, and cry all over again. It's rare to want to read a story over and over again, but that's how your stories are for me. I really think you've got a lot of talent for writing. Keep it up, Legacy! ~Delcatty.
Insane Writer of Chaos chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
I like this fic here. I was curious if I could continue it for you. drop me a line at either or with your response as soon as you can.
Deja Know I Been Lookin For Vu chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Wow. Didn't see that one coming!
This is, simply put, superb! Keep writing!
Rosie Rubix chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
Wow, really original. That was very cool. (enthusiastic nodding)
missambermariek chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Write more! This was SO sweet! I mean SO sweet! Please write more!Il ove it ur a great author!
Innocent Blu chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
Ain't it funny...I have this fanfic printed out and it's in my room...I've been trying to find this freakin fanfic for ages! and I decided to read some of your fanfics...and this story was done by...Grrrrrrrr I hate you! LOL, All this time I've been trying to find y-...grrrrrrr! LOL! As you may tell love it to death! ...but what was all this "The End...or is it" ? I did this fanfic a long time ago...and no part 2! ::Sobs, but then stops and smiles::But then again you might be busy finishing "ASHURA" Anyways I hope one day you become a real writter!

Pika (o_~o) Blu

The Pikachu
Marlex chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
Very good story! : )
Fletset chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
YAY! Another story about Ash's past! I really liked this one! It was so sad...*sniff*.
StarQuality chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
That was *sob* beautiful :o)
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
I loved it! So sweet and sad! I love Ash and Misty fics! This is by far probably my favorite!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »