Reviews for Lost Thoughts
Ash and Misty 4 ever chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
Awwwwwwwwwwww...

This is sweet...

You got a pretty good imagination, congratulations!

This story's pretty good, but I kinda got confused when Delia was telling Misty about Ash's past, sorry!

Well, I give this fict an A-
Dragoness chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
...Alright what can I say...Hmmmmmm...This was GREAT...I seriously almost started crying during and after that talk Delia and Misty had...Then that was really funny when Ash is just like "Hi, my name is Ash Ketchum, etc". Then "I haven't met anyone by the name of Brock" lol...Aw man, this was really sweet...(though you sure you weren't overdoing it with all of past-ash's greatness?) On the other hand, if he wasn't...exceptional to start off with, he probably WOULD be considered retarded after that...I think. I'm not a doctor so I wouldn't know...Well um...Man, that was REALLY GOOD...for lack of better words. *-*;;; Y'know...if you think you could do it, I REALLY wouldn't mind a sequel...*.~*; Hee...Tat's all! *o*
SnowyEloquence chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
wow that was a great story! i really like the ending!
BenRG chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
That was a beautiful story, and I thank you for it, Legacy. I've heard many explanations for Ash's 'quirks' (his poor sense of direction, his difficulty with complex concepts and problems with relationships) but most of them say that he is just a dumb ten-year-old boy. This is the first time I've seen anyone give a specific reason for them. It was a fine piece of writing with good characterisations. BenRG's Rating 8/10
Chrissy Granger Too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
It's really good! And very original. I've never read anything like it before! It's sweet too.
Cutie Blossom chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
I loved it! I was about to cry when Mrs. Ketchum was telling the story though. I think Ash is the sweetest friend! _ I totally loved the ending. _ Super job! _
Charmega chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
Oohhhh! Poor Ash! Ah well, at least he's got his girl...*grinning madly, gets weird looks from those around her* What? I'm a Twerpshipper, so what? I LOVE to see them together, it's so CUUUUTE! _
DAVISBASHER chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
VERY PRODIGIOUS STORY!
Chains and Knives chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
Oh, that was such a great story, with a terrific ending! More AAMRN, please!
Tasia chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
Great story! Hik.. hik
C. Fong chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
This was a really good story. How do you come up with ideas like this? It seems to fit in with the characters so well.
the Iron Duke the Desert Fox chapter 1 . 4/3/2001
ID:good story in a werid sort of way. DF:ditto.
MewGurl1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2001
I like this one too, but ist sad... I never knew that about Ash! How sad, Misty must feel horrible! But I like it anyway!
Good Kharma chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
that was the most beautiful story i've ever read. I will never watch Pokemon and make dun of Ash's densness ever again, (not that i did anyways, ASH KICKS ASS!) i was actaully crying when Mrs. Ketchym was talking about the accident...that was absolutley amazing
Sweetover chapter 1 . 3/9/2001