Reviews for Lost Thoughts
Spruceton Spook chapter 1 . 2/28/2001
Hi! Read this story a million years ago but I had to come back to review . . . and read again! LOL I think this story was excellent. A very interesting approach to AAMR. I also love Pallet Town stories, too! Heehee :)
Gleeker1985 chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
This is the best AAMRN I've EVER read, and i've read alot!
Sabrina2000 chapter 1 . 12/17/2000
very nice
BigMistyFan chapter 1 . 12/14/2000
That was sad about the story of Ash, but it was a great ending! :)
Misty chapter 1 . 12/13/2000
Awwww how sweet! I love it! One of the sweetest and most original AAMRNs I've read. Great job!
kryskat chapter 1 . 11/4/2000
i just love this sooooooo much. you are a great writer and it is so good. you one of the best writers on the fanfic network. i kinnda have this thing for making bad things happen to ash but you made it be just the rigt way!
Starmist chapter 1 . 10/8/2000
That was excellent! Original plot, well-written, explanation to Ash's density... TOO MUCH! You're a great writer; you have a knack for thinking of original ideas and keeping the reader entertained. With your talent, you could go far as a writer.
Apple Pie chapter 1 . 10/2/2000
okay, i need to get a life. i reread this one everytime too. gosh, you're a awesome writer!
Tasia chapter 1 . 9/18/2000
Wow! This is one of the best story I've ever read! Great job!
AngryMew2 chapter 1 . 9/13/2000
That wuz weird, not bad though. Not as romantic as i expected. oh well, pretty goo. now i understand why ash is so dense! YIPEE!WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *spins on revolving chair, majorly sugarbuzzed*
Ruby Youkai chapter 1 . 9/13/2000
aaaaaaw...that was so sweet! Amazing! The secret behind ash's blatent stupidity, revieled! LOL, I really liked it, really really really really really really liked it, it was really Kawaii, cool, touching, amazing, all those good praises. ASH AND MISTY FOREVER!
Pipe Fox chapter 1 . 9/11/2000
:grins like an idiot: that was cute...hehee
Charizard chapter 1 . 9/11/2000
your fanfic was one of the best I have ever read. Please write a sequel.
Kevin T. Rodriguez chapter 1 . 9/4/2000
I'm sorry, but I have to say this is one of the best Pokemon stories (Fanfic or not) I have ever read in my life! This story was so well written with one of the best plots for a fanfic I've read! I can't wait to read for from you! Bravo!
Captain Spadaro chapter 1 . 9/3/2000
Write a sequel! It was a great story.
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »