Reviews for Lion's Paw
That was really sweet
magicmiz chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Great and poignant little piece. I know it was written a while ago now but the slipping between tenses was a bit jarring. Otherwise well-written.
Roman'sGayLover chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Ahhhhhhhh, I'm such a softy. The last part made me cry.
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This kind of friendship - I wished everyone would have one person who cares so much.
A sent. I could write down on every fanfiction by you, dear Adm is this one:
"Your ability to capture the character's personalities never stops to amaze me."
You did - as usual, very good.
Liked it a lot! 3
lilbit1016 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Love it :)
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Very sweet.
j9tigger chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Nice POV and I can see how this would play out with Maura thinking Jane a Lioness, feline. There might be a similar story where we find Maura to not be a mouse though.
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
So this is gonna be the first of many reviews. I figured I'd start here since I already read the others, I'm reading them from oldest to newest for some reason.

Anywho, back to this fic! It's adorable to read how easily Maura knows something is wrong because Jane didn't go to the morgue like she always does. xD
Miss Effie T chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
That was an amazing peice of work.
noturna chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
really good story! congratulations
charmed-darkangel chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
aww that was cute, i loved the lion-mouse reference!
Oracile chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I just started reading your stories, and this is my favorite so far!
XanDany chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I swear I have read this story like 10 times. I can't put my finger on anything in particular, but I LOVE this story. In fact, it's my favorite Rizzoli & Isles story... ever. And that's saying a lot, since I read EVERYTHING written about Maura and Jane.
notsure2010 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Ok, since I've read this story like six times I guess I should review it. It's awesome!
SilverPackPup chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Brilliant as always. Your ability to capture the character's personalities so spot on never ceases to amaze me. I very much enjoy your writings and this is one of my favorites. I hope your day settled down a bit.