Reviews for Stories
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
That was f*ckin beautiful. I love how you made it into stories and words, because that's what they are. The scars written on us (yes, I've written the same story myself) tell a thousand words about where we've been and how we feel. The emotion in this was pure and raw, and I especially like how you potrayed it. (I can't thank you enough for NOT portraying this is something evil. Right or wrong, we all learn to "deal" in our own way.) I think we all have our stories, and some are more prominent than others. Amazing, amazing job with this.
iwas13andiwantthisgone chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Yep, I cried.

And I gasped when the girl came into the story.

She has the same name as me.

I don't know why that seemed like such a huge deal to me, but anywho, I really loved reading this. It's beautiful.
disordered chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
This was writter beautifully. Wonderful job. (:
betweenlife chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Fantastic writing. Love this side of Blaine. You really did give him depth. Thanks.
LyssaLaughable chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Oh gosh, I love this ending. I adore when people get through their struggles and then make differences in other people's lives. I think that it is beautiful.

LyssaLaughable.
Julia chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I positively adore your story. I read it through several times. I like the idea of Blaine suffering from depression/self-harm too. A lot. But I honestly cant imagine them tackling THAT issue. Though it would be wicked if they did. But no way they could do as good a job as you. I really hope you keep writing.
blanknone chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

I'm pretty much in awe.
singlefire chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Dammit, you made me cry in school...

This was sort of beautiful!
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Wow. This was intense. And definitely a little sad...but I loved it all the same. I'm glad Blaine was able to help that young student. And I'm glad Kurt was able to pull him out of his deep dark hole of depression. Phew!
Verdandil chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
This was incredibly moving. The metaphor with writing was not only clever, but vivid and poignant. I feel that you've captured accurately and realistically Blaine's struggle - it was painful to read - and I love the positive message this story sends out. Thank you for writing this.
TestingFate chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I love this. I really believe Blaine is a much more complex character than what we've seen so far and you did such a great job fleshing out his inner turmoil. I also love that he was able to turn it around in the end and use his experience to help someone else. Blaine would be a fantastic teacher. :)
Peython chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Thank you for this story. I don't know if you realize it, but this fic could be an inspiration to so many people. I know it inspired me. As a recovering self-harmer, I know that urge so well, its effects hidden behind a wristband. Even though I know this story is fiction, it really gives me hope that things do get better. I guess I just want to say thank you for writing this. It helps a lot.