Reviews for The Pied Piper of LME
Tarawiel chapter 7 . 7/9
Very deep consideration, Sebastian-san (I love that guy, bless him 3) also I loved that you showed the Ishibashi's bros playfulness (Nakamura could expliot them a bit more, they could prove to be really interesting~) and I really liked the smooth way that Ren made Kyoko know his feelings, very sweet and realistic! Thanks! 3
jello673 chapter 7 . 6/4/2015
TOTALLY AWESOME STORY! :)
Glimare chapter 3 . 3/25/2015
LOL! Ren must have had a lot of fun in that maze stalking sho. XD
viha chapter 7 . 11/24/2014
This was a really nice story with interesting twists...i liked many parts like natsu's ambush with sho and tea ceremony and ofcourse sebastian!...but the best one was the serious conversation(with a bit of naughtiness) with ren and there hand holding at end
TheUndeadQueen chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
I really enjoyed this. It shows has great Sebastian is. He is quiet and reserved but he sees and knows all.
Conjectured chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
I always reread all of your stories when I'm bored, it's my cure for boredom.
However, whenever I finish a story, I always sigh and say the exact same thing, even though straight after I think 'I need to stop saying this'. EVERY TIME!
"I fucking love Jhiz."

(Jizzzzzz...)
claraowl chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
I... I loved it!
I'm a bit ashamed that it took me that long to understand the title, though. *tee-hee*
claraowl chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
I enjoyed this.
Poor Hikaru. *sniffs*
claraowl chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
I loved the tea ceremony. It was very informative!
The ending was amusing. XD
claraowl chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
I loved this!
claraowl chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
Yes... I loved this!

Poor Hikaru, though. :( XD
claraowl chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
I loved it - all of it! XD
I loved how she interacted with the Ishibashi trio, and I adored her unwittingly driving Ren mad. ;)
claraowl chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
She's a fairy! XD
lizzie bobizzy chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
Absolutely love the way you've done this chapter! Great job in having Ren actually be honest with Kyoko and tell her what he wants rather than just trying to manipulate her like in the manga just 'cause she's a little naive...

And it was so skillfully done too, Ren's heartfelt conversation. Very emotional and adorable but also not too heavy to scare Kyoko away. Am loving the well-thought out plot!
Yujiro101 chapter 7 . 11/25/2013