Reviews for Turn It Up
kblatz chapter 16 . 6/19/2014
Any chance of finishing this story?
Missyr256 chapter 15 . 3/21/2013
wow this is amazing I'm so into this story I have start reading it this mirning and could not bring myself to stop til I was finished... You really did a great job, it's quite a shame that there are so less stories about ryan mccarthy as never back down is one of my favorite movies and I am so in love with the character of ryan ;)
so glad I found this story to read ... Keep on writing
hogwartswonderland chapter 15 . 2/24/2013
AWWWW! I am so glad you updated this. It is great :)
Bellaria chapter 14 . 1/15/2013
Awesome story, really looking forward to it continuing!
nic chapter 14 . 9/18/2012
yay update
msgemgem chapter 14 . 9/19/2012
YOU'RE BACK - you've been gone sooooo long.

so happy to have an update as usual it was amazing - i swear i absolutely love kayla and ryan they are so great together.

please update soon - you kno i love this fic xx
hogwartswonderland chapter 14 . 9/17/2012
That was so adorable. Can we see Ryan bonding with Nick as well? I would think that he would do that if her is really serious about Kayla. And will we ever see a lot of Jake and Baja?
Constellapeia chapter 13 . 2/28/2012
Whoop! You updated! :)

Thought the ending was particularly cute, and love the determination of Ryan.

S
tasha595 chapter 12 . 1/23/2012
update soon
Constellapeia chapter 12 . 12/2/2011
I can't believe that this story has only 35 reviews (coming to 36, now!).

This story deserves more! It's written brilliantly, there has been very few grammatical mistakes (the ones most outstanding being the "there", "they're" and "their" mistakes) and no spelling errors at all.

If you continue writing this, I'd surely read more and comment on each chapter! Oh why didn't I find this story earlier? X]

Skye :]
msgemgem chapter 12 . 11/4/2011
Wow I cant believe that Eric went that far he is seriously disturbed I love the fact that Kayla is going to take care of him though and how great is it that Ryan knows he’s falling in love with her I cant wait for the 3 of them to be a family and I’m loving that new nice Ryan but its also good to see that he can still be “the terror” when needed.
HermioneandMarcus chapter 12 . 10/27/2011
fantastic chapter update and i can not wait to read more of it as soon as you can write it please and thank you
demonicseer chapter 12 . 10/25/2011
update soon please
CassidyCaffrey chapter 12 . 10/24/2011
Stupid Eric,he needs the crap beaten out of him,haha! Update again soon! )
msgemgem chapter 11 . 9/4/2011
i love how ryan is changing for kayla and the fact that your just making ryan want to change himself for her and is doing it himself and not kayla tryig to change him shows just how much they really care about each other xx